• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Deadpool 2 Deadpool 2 News and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
X-23 at the end of Logan haha. I meant that she's in Canada at the end of the film so there's ways to introduce Alpha Flight in another film. (X-23 film or not)

Oh. I thought you were referring to an actress I wasn't aware of.

So remember when Kinberg casually mentioned Alpha Flight not too long ago as something we could see down the line in the X-Men film franchise?

http://hollywoodnorth.buzz/2017/06/canada-150-easter-egg-for-marvels-canadian-superheroes-alpha-flight-on-deadpool-2-taxi-in-vancouver.html

Deadpool-Canadian-Easter-egg-2.jpg

I mean, yeah, not the same thing, but still.

Yeah, that's just a corny joke. I wouldn't read anything into it.

Sorry.
Just thought that, considering that Brolin has now started filming his scenes, they maybe wanna give people a proper look at him before paparazzi pics pop up online.

As long as he's in studio, shouldn't be a big deal.

The video of Josh posted by his wife shows how great of shape he's in, and he's older than Hugh. Can't wait to see how he looks in full makeup and costume.

Well something Official should coming up soon , Is Fox at SDCC this yeah ?

As long as he's in studio, shouldn't be a big deal.

The video of Josh posted by his wife shows how great of shape he's in, and he's older than Hugh. Can't wait to see how he looks in full makeup and costume.

I'm expecting some location shooting feat. Brolin, though. We'll see. I'm still hoping they'll surprise us with something today. :oldrazz:

Well something Official should coming up soon , Is Fox at SDCC this yeah ?

Fox will be there, but I don't know about X-Men. A lot of stuff I see online about Fox at SDCC is about their animation line-up, shows like The Gifted, but I haven't seen anything about X-Men aside from Gifted and Legion.

Apparently they weren't there last year due to piracy concerns, but not sure if that's the same this year.

It'll probably the same as last year, just FoxTV. Except this year they actually have very little to show for. They could drop a few official pics, but that wouldn't require an SDCC appearance. I think it'd be nice if the cast for New Mutants, DP2 and Dark Phoenix (hell get Legion/Gifted too) appeared on the same stage and get a photoshoot, but is it really that necessary?

New pap pics of Ryan. Good to see Rhett and Paul there on set with Ryan and Dave.

http://www.justjared.com/2017/06/30/ryan-reynolds-deadpool-is-unmasked-for-rainy-sequel-scene/

It'll probably the same as last year, just FoxTV. Except this year they actually have very little to show for. They could drop a few official pics, but that wouldn't require an SDCC appearance. I think it'd be nice if the cast for New Mutants, DP2 and Dark Phoenix (hell get Legion/Gifted too) appeared on the same stage and get a photoshoot, but is it really that necessary?

New pap pics of Ryan. Good to see Rhett and Paul there on set with Ryan and Dave.

http://www.justjared.com/2017/06/30/ryan-reynolds-deadpool-is-unmasked-for-rainy-sequel-scene/

I like that it looks like a serious scene. They definitely need to strike that balance between comedy and emotionin the sequel, too. I don't want it to become purely funny.

I think with Reese and Wernick still writing, they'll strike the right balance. Based on that article a few months back where they talked about avoiding sequelitis, there's no way they'll just throw in humor for the sake of humor without some balance.

I like that it looks like a serious scene. They definitely need to strike that balance between comedy and emotionin the sequel, too. I don't want it to become purely funny.
I'm interested in how those Cable and Weasel scenes will work out. Brolin can be a funny man and it'd be hilarious to see him bounce off Weasel.

But yeah, Ryan and co. do a good job of grounding Wade I feel like. The internal logic of film Deadpool is very defined, so it doesn't feel jarring to get normal, serious scenes with Wade outside the suit.

20th Century Fox has just announced that they'll be @ this years' San Diego Comic Con, so we can definitely expect something Deadpool related there.

20th Century Fox has just announced that they'll be @ this years' San Diego Comic Con, so we can definitely expect something Deadpool related there.

I wouldn't be surprised if Reynolds showed up as Deadpool, in fact I'll be shocked if that doesn't happen :funny:

there are rumors on twitter that some x-men or new mutants may cameo in deadpool 2.

Last edited:
there are rumors on twitter that some x-men or new mutants may cameo in deadpool 2.
We already knew they were going to include more mutant characters in the film. Wouldn't believe they're New Mutants though.

Yeah, pretty sure those rumors were already debunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"