Deadpool 2 Deadpool 2 News and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think its more down to how it could be pulled off on screen visually.

Although works ok for the hulk i guess.
Why is that even a question lol. Of course it can be done visually with modern CGI. If you can turn a man into titanium than you can surely take another man and make him a bit bigger and titanium!

Why is that even a question lol. Of course it can be done visually with modern CGI. If you can turn a man into titanium than you can surely take another man and make him a bit bigger and titanium!

I was just picturing presumably Stefan Kapicic, whose a little smaller and a fair amount thinner walking around in human form and then visually expanding and growing to the size of Colossus from deadpool.

Id say it would probably be a hulk situation

Whoa! Tim Miller was going to have Black Sawn (from Gail Simone's very underrated run) in Deadpool 2! After the 20:00 mark. He also clarifies that he had a guy for Cable who was NOT Kyle Chandler (whom he never actually met) and that he had no intentions of betraying the first movie's spirit and instead make a generic big budget blockbuster (which I never thought were his intentions anyway). Such a great guy and director. I'm still somewhat upset that he's not returning (even though I'm a big fan of David Leitch).

You should watch the entire video, though. He's also quite candid about Ajax's villain plot being weak (which I don't entirely agree with, it's simple and serves the story).

Last edited:
After that Deadpool 2 short aired before Logan, many people speculated that the old man who was shot on the street was Peter Parker's beloved Uncle Ben. The comic character was gunned down in the street, just like the man in the clip.

Oh come on! Reed Richards couldn't even make that stretch.

Any cameos from the X-world? You know who the perfect character from another rated-R movie would be?

X-23 : )

I think they already confirmed that they were going to use lesser known X-Men. Don't think Ryan would even attempt to touch the character of Laura at this point in his plan.

Not to mention the timeline and the fact that Dafne is in Puerto Rico right now filming Ana.

Whoa! Tim Miller was going to have Black Sawn (from Gail Simone's very underrated run) in Deadpool 2! After the 20:00 mark. He also clarifies that he had a guy for Cable who was NOT Kyle Chandler (whom he never actually met) and that he had no intentions of betraying the first movie's spirit and instead make a generic big budget blockbuster (which I never thought were his intentions anyway). Such a great guy and director. I'm still somewhat upset that he's not returning (even though I'm a big fan of David Leitch).

You should watch the entire video, though. He's also quite candid about Ajax's villain plot being weak (which I don't entirely agree with, it's simple and serves the story).

Wow. I hope they'll use Black Swan at some point in the future :ilv:

Kinda skipped over this initially but Kutsuna Shiori was in Vancouver on the 14th of this month. She's probably still there and continuing to film now.

DGEx5CXUMAI3EuQ.jpg

And there's a little bit of white over her left eye as well.

Love that they've kept her fro. I would be typing Fire emojis if I could for her. Hope to see more details on the costume later too.

BADASS!!! :hmr:

I love how they subtly worked the blue and purple into it, and how it looks both realistic/gritty AND comic book-y.

I can't wait to see what Josh Brolin looks like as Cable!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back