Deadpool Deadpool News and Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not a mutant. Ryan and crew fought to make a faithful Movie.

That Wade in this movie and Wade in Origins are the same person. But in 1973 events are altered so he wont be recruited by Stryker & etc

Events in previous movies in original timeline are canon but no longer exist

Yeah, pretty much. That being said, the X-Men movies are showing they can do a quasi-reboot at the same time while pretending they aren't (resetting anything they feel like resetting but keeping what they feel like keeping).

He seemed to have some kind of super speed/reflexes.

I like the idea that this the timey wimey stuff had Wade from Origins not go into Strykers Weapon X but the one in this movie

I think they're just trying to forget that the whole stuff with Wade in Origins never happened. ._.

Yea Reynolds said it himself. It's pretty much a total reboot of the character. Although i'm sure there will be a gag about Origins in there somewhere.

It'll be better that way rather than trying to make someone else's mess fit into your movie. Totally, knowing Reynolds, there will probably be a few quips here and there.

Just wanted to say that this is my most anticipated CBM of 2016. I cannot wait.

Yeah end of next week maybe beginning of week after. Reynolds tweeted about it being around then. My body is ready.

So I'm guessing a green band trailer. Will a red one follow.

It has to considering it's gonna be rated R. It would be weird if there wasn't a red band version.

Guys, the trailer will be officially released online August 4th!

Last edited:
In the new Deadpool pics, is that a Bea Arthur shirt?

I bet you anything it's on the FF movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"