• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Sequels Deadpool Spin-off Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Goyer writing and Rodriguez directing would be a DREAM partnership for a Deadpool movie. You could even have a scene spoofing that bar shoot out in Desperado, with the Deadpool twist to it :D

And that is a great casting choice for Bob! :up:

HAHA, that would be awesome. Maybe have him open a guitar case full of chimichangas and pics of Bea Arthur then be like "damn, wrong case" or something then just start shooting everybody up.

Yea definitely. And maybe the Olson Twins :D

Check this video out, the way Reynolds answers this question (about 2:20) proves that he was born to play Deadpool.

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5NhIJaY_Wpk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5NhIJaY_Wpk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

:hehe:

"I want to be a young caucasian Gregory Hines...It's a life long dream of mine"

The only involvement I want from Tom Rothman on this is a cameo where DP horribly kills him. I think fans would forgive him for Barrakapool if that happened. And maybe the Galactus Cloud.

HAHA yea. I've mentioned before I would love a scene similar to that scene in Dogma where Matt Damon slaughters a board room full of executives. With one being a spitting image of Tom Rothman. :D

Yeah, maybe at the end of the movie, DP says something like..."I'm through with killing. I'm going to Hollywood!"

Credits roll for half a minute like in the FF movies, then we get a shot of DP kicking back with his feet on Rothman's desk...

DP: Seriously, dude! A movie about my life would be awesome! It would have guns, explosions, sexy ladies, dead babies...Bea Arthur could play my love interest!

Rothman: Bea Arthur's dead.

DP: Oh...She'll be in CGI then!

Rothman: I like the way you think! I just have one suggestion.

DP: Yeah?

Rothman: That scene where you fight the purple, planet eating sPace god...let's turn him into a cloud.

DP: A cloud?

Rothman: Yeah. A sPace cloud.

DP: *BLAM!* Well, so much for Hollywood...

what would yall think of Judd Apatow directing DP? we all know he could handle the humor but he also wrote pineapple epress which has some pretty good action scenes in it. thoughts?

No thanks. Keep any of the "Apatow Crew" away from Deadpool. Miles away.

Actually, Paul Rudd would be a great Weasel though.

Apatow would be a weird choice. Rudd is the man though

im not sayin any of his actors, but come on, the guy is a hell of a director

goyer wrote Reynolds stuff for blade trinity maybe he can write but he is a hit and miss with his writing with every BB/TDK/ comes an unborn/blade trinity/ so who knows lol

director i have no idea

whats Michael Dougherty doing these days

Last edited:
I liked Blade: Trinity. why does everybody hate it so much? what was wrong with it?

I liked Blade: Trinity. why does everybody hate it so much? what was wrong with it?

i like it better then the first 2 to be honest. But it was a departure from the feel and style of the previous films, so alot of people didn't like that.

Ya I didn't mind Trinity. But it was a bit cheesy in places and was completely different to the other films.

The best thing about it was the chemistry and banter between Reynolds and Posey. Funny stuff :D

Ya I didn't mind Trinity. But it was a bit cheesy in places and was completely different to the other films.

The best thing about it was the chemistry and banter between Reynolds and Posey. Funny stuff :D

yeah, I thought Reynolds was awesome in it. I laughed every time he was on screen. I could've done without Patton Oswaldt though to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"