Discussion: Relations with Russia

I agree. Putin must be disappointed not to have equalled Kim Jong-Un's performance in the most recent North Korean elections:

2019 North Korean parliamentary election - Wikipedia

Kim got 99.99% of the vote! Turns out Putin can't even win at vote rigging!

And I thought WE had voting and campaign finance problems. :funny:

I wonder what happens to someone if they vote for Kim's opposition.....LOL

And I thought WE had voting and campaign finance problems. :funny:

I wonder what happens to someone if they vote for Kim's opposition.....LOL
"Off with their heads!" :p

Italy originally supported Germany in the early part of World War II
Didn't do either any good...
It’s the new leadership I’m worried about. Before this leadership battle I thought Italy would be aligned with the other NATO countries.

It seems to me that the whole point of this is to allow Russia to say that "their" country is being attacked by "outside" invaders. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he has a bit of a credibility problem in the international community when it comes to this particular issue. Taking something by force, calling it yours, and then complaining when someone tries to take it back generally elicits raised eyebrows and eye rolls.

It’s the new leadership I’m worried about. Before this leadership battle I thought Italy would be aligned with the other NATO countries.

Meloni may be very, very bad news and is going to do evil things to the people of Italy. However, she appears smart enough to see the value of the EU and NATO. Will that last, who knows. She does not appear to be on the side of Russia.

Also, the FSB seems to be getting a bit lazy.

Meloni may be very, very bad news and is going to do evil things to the people of Italy. However, she appears smart enough to see the value of the EU and NATO. Will that last, who knows. She does not appear to be on the side of Russia.

I guess it would look suspicious if he committed suicide and was found at the bottom of a balcony. Maybe they were busy and under a time crunch.

Good to know on her. I think it was her allies Berlusconi and one other who were the problem on Russia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"