Discussion: Relations with Russia

Variety is the spice of life. :p

Now, that is comittment to suicide. lol

Impressive that after 4 shots to the chest he’s still fine enough to shoot again. Russian window and poison manufacture must have stalled.

Impressive that after 4 shots to the chest he’s still fine enough to shoot again. Russian window and poison manufacture must have stalled.

Russian political figures are historically very tough. A five bullet suicide is probably pretty close to the average there.

If I were scoring these things I would award him 3 Rasputins out of 5.

Russian political figures are historically very tough. A five bullet suicide is probably pretty close to the average there.

If I were scoring these things I would award him 3 Rasputins out of 5.
:funny:

They’ve suffered a lot and hopefully can get as back to normal as possible.

Euronews - EU Parliament website down after passing resolution calling Russia a 'state sponsor of terrorism'
Euronews has reached out to the European Parliament's spokespeople service, asking for an official statement on the reasons behind the mysterious outage.

"We are under an external attack. Most sophisticated in recent history," said a European Parliament official, speaking on condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the topic.

"We can of course not say who to blame but we did adopt a resolution today calling Russia a state sponsor of terrorism," the official told Euronews.

Russian airstrikes on Ukraine are 'state terrorism' – DW – 11/24/2022
On a visit to Kyiv, Germany's deputy foreign minister has told DW that innocent people had died due to Russia's "terrorist methods." She has pledged additional aid to help Ukraine's decimated energy infrastructure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"