Don't Be A Dummy, Come Describe A Hype Member With A Gif! - - - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding out that Facebook has gone full Trek

tumblr_inline_od6xk9NiK61rm4opv_500.gif

When Black Narcissus has a terrible perspective on something and you don't know it it's genuine or just his shtick

tumblr_nd1bx9LvJN1rn3wi6o1_r2_500.gif

I think Jaws, ET, the first 3 Indiana Jones, Schindler's List, Jurassic Park, and Saving Private Ryan are all classic films, but I also think Spielberg's glory days are far behind him.

I think Jaws, ET, the first 3 Indiana Jones, Schindler's List, Jurassic Park, and Saving Private Ryan are all classic films, but I also think Spielberg's glory days are far behind him.

Perhaps, but I don't think he's bottomed out quite as badly as a lot of the well-regarded older guard directors have.

No love for Duel, Close Encounters Of The Third Kind, or 1941?

Spielberg movies with aliens.
Close Encounters of The Third Kind > E.T.> Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull.

Spielberg and Fincher are probably my two favorite directors.

Was the Big ****ing Giant any good?

I hear it was great, but no one saw it.

I liked it. Wasn't amazing or "classic Spielberg," but it was lovely.

1941 is freaking hilarious.

Top 3:

1) Schindler's List
2) Artificial Intelligence
3) Last Crusade

Though I haven't seen his last few movies.

Would you rank it with War Horse or better?
I wasn't a big fan of War Horse (mainly b/c I WAS a fan of the stage production and missed those amazing puppets, lol), so I definitely enjoyed it more than that film. Mark Rylance in the title role was fantastic.

Looking at posts on this page and being entertained by them
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"