Episode 7: Ouroboros (Spoiler Discussion)

Well that was a great premiere and lawd the music in this show is still as incredible as ever and I love how it enhances the stakes and makes things feel even more EPIC and grand than they already are.

I'm also already loving Ke Huy Quans character and his interactions with Loki and Mobius.

Hiddleston and Wilson were really on fire throughout this episode and it was great to see

This season looks AMAZING too.

Best D+ episode since well....Loki S1. So what happened with Secret Invasion and such? They clearly can do better! But anyway, this was awesome fun, love all these characters, and this season is gonna be a banger

The first episode was amazing. This is just as good as the 2021 Marvel Disney+ shows, I was afraid we wouldn't get that quality again.

Best D+ episode since well....Loki S1. So what happened with Secret Invasion and such? They clearly can do better! But anyway, this was awesome fun, love all these characters, and this season is gonna be a banger
If all the MCU shows had this quality they would really be on to something. A shame they have been so inconsistent, but at least we get to enjoy a good season now (if it continues like this) and I guess there’s hope they can still turn the ship around.

Well that was a great premiere and lawd the music in this show is still as incredible as ever and I love how it enhances the stakes and makes things feel even more EPIC and grand than they already are.

I'm also already loving Ke Huy Quans character and his interactions with Loki and Mobius.

Hiddleston and Wilson were really on fire throughout this episode and it was great to see

This season looks AMAZING too.
Yeah the music rocks and Ke Huy is a great addition to the show and to a cast I already liked a lot. His quirkiness totally fits here. :D

A little late to posting, but I just wanted to say, only a few minutes in and it feels like this show never left.

Great to have everyone back. Tom Hiddleston and Owen Wilson are still delightful, maybe even more so due to their chemistry being pretty developed and cemented from the first season. Ke Huy Quan is a treasure and great fit and addition to the show.

I really don’t get the cinematography complaint. Obviously, it’s not the same as season one, but it still looks great, in a different way. I personally think the film grain and the handheld of it all is a nice touch. Gave it kind of a 60s/70s horror thriller vibe, ala Rosemary’s Baby and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Makes it feel kind of immediate and uneasy. Great long shots, too. I chalk the complaints up more to personal preference than actual issues.

I also cannot understate how much I appreciate this show’s production design and extensive use of sets. The VFX also feel much more refined and polished compared to a lot of the other MCU productions. This show really highlights the difference between how great something can be when you just give the creators, showrunners and writers carte blanche and time to do what they need and want, and how unfortunate something like Secret Invasion can turn out when it’s suffered death by 1000 cuts right up to its release date.

Probably the only time I’ll be posting about this as it’s really hard on my neck and back, but of course I’ll still be eagerly and excitedly watching. It’s good to be back. Looking forward to the upcoming weeks!

I think having a direction and an idea of what to do with the show is a key difference. Secret Invasion just didn't seem to know what it was trying to achieve.
Yeah, I guess the reshoots didn't help there. Glad to see this show hasn't fallen victim to the same problems so far. Loved Season 1 and despite the change of creative team, it feels like a smooth transition.

i watched this the day after surgery and i think i'm going to have to start over again because i feel like i missed so much and don't really remember much. i remember enjoying it and now that i'm much more coherent, it's time to start over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"