F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) --- Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaYWbxV.gif

Had Clinton or Biden been in charge, or virtually any other past Presidential contender, that would have happened months ago.

Had Clinton or Biden been in charge, or virtually any other past Presidential contender, that would have happened months ago.

Doing anything is just another way of admitting that the Trump WH fell short of it's duties. If there is a dangerous virus loose it means they weren't on top of things. From the start he's played this with a PR mindset. You can even see it in the tapes with Woodward. It's spin all the time.

200,000 dead in 6 months from COVID compared to 12,000 over a year from Swine Flu in 2009. Incredible job, Donny! You sure showed them!

I don’t recall businesses being shut down or sporting and entertainment venues closed to fans because of swine flu.

I don’t recall businesses being shut down or sporting and entertainment venues closed to fans because of swine flu.
I'm convinced Trump has at least a couple of brain tumors. It's the only way he can justifiably spout out this kind of b.s.

I saw estimates of over 400,000 dead by the end of the term in January so Biden is inheriting Donny Demento’s mess if elected. Guess how much worse it’ll be if Trump wins than Biden.

**** this. American Exceptionalism is a disease.

Spoon feeding your youth propaganda is going to backfire eventually. A population that believes it's country never made mistakes is not going to learn from it's history.

You can see why Trump hates CNN, CNN has been laying some major burns on Trump over the last four years.

**** this. American Exceptionalism is a disease.

Just as a casual, hobby historian, I'm presently losing my mind over this. I can't imagine what its like to be an actual history professional right now. "Patriotic Education" is NOT education. It's indoctrination and radically dangerous. Trump is openly saying he doesn't want students (or anyone) to think critically about America.
I am impressed with how much the 1619 Project seems to be living inside Trump's head.

Especially considering how little he actually knows about it.
This is 100% a Stephen Miller speech & Talking Point. The attack on Howard Zinn makes that obvious, IMO. Trump knows absolutely nothing about stuff like this. Stephen Miller does, however, and students studying the facts of history is a direct threat to his agenda. The last competent man in the administration is also the most dangerous, and he's about to get his claws into our schools.

I mean, Trump is against the 1916 Project because it goes against the whitewashed history he was taught in the 50's. Yeah, Miller adds in his extra racism dog whistles, but Trump is a boomer through and through.

To all who are worried about TikTok being banned in the US, just get yourself a VPN service and use it to appear as if you are from another country. Problem solved... :D

Edit...
I know that there is just going to be a ban on downloads from Sunday, but if Trump has his way, a full ban is sure to follow...
Where was this reaction when Face app had connections to Russia and its government?

I mean, Trump is against the 1916 Project because it goes against the whitewashed history he was taught in the 50's. Yeah, Miller adds in his extra racism dog whistles, but Trump is a boomer through and through.
Interesting... do you think he feels the same about the 1619 Project? :o

A Deal on Drug Prices Undone by White House Insistence on ‘Trump Cards’

Holy ****. They can't stop tripping over their own dicks. The administration had a deal set up with the pharma companies to significantly lower prices, even having them cover big parts of senior's co-pays. A good thing, and probably a huge political victory for the embattered president.

But the deal fell through because Trump insisted on the companies sending seniors a $100 cash card. Essentially a bribe from the president.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"