F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) --- Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's going to say the n-word on a hot mike.

This just reminds me that there was word that this was actually recorded during his Aprentice era. Don't know how true that is but it's said Mark Burnett made sure that anything that reflected bad on Trump they had recorded was locked away for none to see.

Which as always let's me state once again... Back as a young lad in my 20's when we were being introduced to both "Reality Television" and "Social Media" my reaction then was a very simple "In the end, no good will come if this". And I wasn't alone. Anyone reading, go back and take a look at the social criticism at the time in regards to those two subjects. Read or listen to the dissenting voices of the time who looked at how we as a society were reacting to both and a common theme of "Get with the times grandpa" and "Don't overreact... It's just entertainment" is apparent in most responses to anyone raising a red flag about these phenomena in society.

Anybody that said that the negatives were gonna outweigh the positives... I think more and more it's looking like we were right.

I know it's long and the title seems off the beaten track for politics but... It's an appropriate lead in actually. For those that want to get to where politics come in and dominate the rest of the video, go to the 36:00 mark, because that's when Trump/Q is gotten into.

I firmly believe that this is something we will be living with regardless of who wins in Nov. for a long time. At least a decade before it gets spent as a cultural force.

I know it's long and the title seems off the beaten track for politics but... It's an appropriate lead in actually. For those that want to get to where politics come in and dominate the rest of the video, go to the 36:00 mark, because that's when Trump/Q is gotten into.

I firmly believe that this is something we will be living with regardless of who wins in Nov. for a long time. At least a decade before it gets spent as a cultural force.

I've watched this twice. It's pretty great and of course terrifying.

Let me translate what this waste of plasma said.

"The fact that we haven't had almost 3 times more deaths in the US than everywhere else in the world is a testament to President Trump."

The US is less than 5% of the world's population. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the bar is set pretty low.

Trump and Dr. Death Scott Atlas’s ‘Herd Mentality’ would ensure a lot more dead before a widespread and effective vaccine.

These next couple of months are going to be headache inducing.

I've had a massive migraine for 4 years already. What's another 40ish days of pain? :o

I don't want to burst your bubble, but you better add 2 1/2 months to those 40ish days because you have no idea what a rejected narcissist is capable of.

OK, actually, I DO want to burst your bubble. :D

I don't want to burst your bubble, but you better add 2 1/2 months to those 40ish days because you have no idea what a rejected narcissist is capable of.

OK, actually, I DO want to burst your bubble. :D
You are no longer allowed to complain about any lack of optimism I show. :p

Cheating or not, there should be enough decent people in this country to overcome this BS on election day. If we still lose, then that says more about the people in this country than the current administration.

Just sent my absentee ballot out today. Now let's hope my mostly republican place actually does right by it.

Just sent my absentee ballot out today. Now let's hope my mostly republican place actually does right by it.

This may be a hard conversation for a lot of people to have right now but... Maybe just maybe... someone should look into getting the United Nation to send observers for our election? I know I know it sounds crazy but I mean what else are we left with?

Yes I know the United Nations is not look well upon in conservative circles or in fact among a lot of people on the left. But it is an international and legitimate organization and it does this kind of work if my memory is correct in other countries. Legitimacy can only be added to any count of the vote if there is some kind of neutral Observer I think.

I mean this is exactly the sort of thing that a person could launch on social media Maybe?

This may be a hard conversation for a lot of people to have right now but... Maybe just maybe... someone should look into getting the United Nation to send observers for our election? I know I know it sounds crazy but I mean what else are we left with?

Yes I know the United Nations is not look well upon in conservative circles or in fact among a lot of people on the left. But it is an international and legitimate organization and it does this kind of work if my memory is correct in other countries. Legitimacy can only be added to any count of the vote if there is some kind of neutral Observer I think.

I mean this is exactly the sort of thing that a person could launch on social media Maybe?

The size of our country makes it kind of difficult. The US also has a... tricky relationship with those kinds of things. American Exceptionalism means we don't need to do what other countries need to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"