F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) --- Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm actually ok with the body armor acquisition. My friend had to buy his own body armor when he was deployed in the middle east. How ****ing disgraceful is that. We can spend a trillion doars on the F-35 program, but won't buy enough body armor for all of our troops. :rant:

I'm actually ok with the body armor acquisition. My friend had to buy his own body armor when he was deployed in the middle east. How ****ing disgraceful is that. We can spend a trillion doars on the F-35 program, but won't buy enough body armor for all of our troops. :rant:

Body armor is definitely something that needed addressed, but with the military's colossal budget, they didn't need to dip into funds earmarked for COVID-19 to do it.

Just sent my absentee ballot out today. Now let's hope my mostly republican place actually does right by it.
I still havent received mine. Its been over a week since I requested one. They said it would arrive in the mail in 2 - 3 days. Apparently the USPS is a **** show in my area right now. Mail is not going where its supposed to and is disaplearing.

Why does First Take have better political takes then the vast majority of news shows? :eek:

Tonights rally in PA looks so packed, like pre-Pandemic crowds. That's concerning.

tumblr_n6ooa7sgQJ1s3hgsno1_250.gif

Just sent my absentee ballot out today. Now let's hope my mostly republican place actually does right by it.
You should have dropped it off in person. Don’t trust them with an inch of your life.

Also Trump knows he's about to lose he's trying to do all this crazy ass stuff now beforehand.

You should have dropped it off in person. Don’t trust them with an inch of your life.

I know people are rightly suspicious of Trump and DeJoy's shenanigans with USPS (for good reason), but I decided to chance it because my state has an online ballot tracker. I expected it to be long, but it got there and validated within two days.

NC and FL will be one of the first states to report their vote tallies on Election Night. They start inserting the ballots in the machines weeks before Election Day but won't tabulate and add the numbers before then. Then once polls close, the processed mail-in and early in-person voting will be the first batch of numbers released.

Something tells me Rudy is really, really, really hoping Barr sticks around.

I know people are rightly suspicious of Trump and DeJoy's shenanigans with USPS (for good reason), but I decided to chance it because my state has an online ballot tracker. I expected it to be long, but it got there and validated within two days.

NC and FL will be one of the first states to report their vote tallies on Election Night. They start inserting the ballots in the machines weeks before Election Day but won't tabulate and add the numbers before then. Then once polls close, the processed mail-in and early in-person voting will be the first batch of numbers released.
Keep in mind NC has a lot of rural areas . Some of which USPS won't even operate in. North Carolinians in and near the major cities might be all right but I expect mail in voting to be less smooth in the boonies and small towns. So far my experience isn't disabusing me of that expectation.

Keep in mind NC has a lot of rural areas . Some of which USPS won't even operate in. North Carolinians in and near the major cities might be all right but I expect mail in voting to be less smooth in the boonies and small towns. So far my experience isn't disabusing me of that expectation.

You should run your mail ballot back to your county board of elections. Or drop it off in person at an early voting site.

The mail is slowing down here AGAIN in Durham. It usually arrives between 11-1 most days, but yesterday it didn’t arrive until 3:45. Seems like DeJoy is interfering again.

Why does First Take have better political takes then the vast majority of news shows? :eek:

They give those MMA fighters more coverage of their views than they really deserve.

I'm not a MMA follower but from what I've see a large chunk of those fighters are wife beating, far right, propaganda spewing meat heads. Your average boxer looks like a scholar compared to some of these MMA clowns.

I still havent received mine. Its been over a week since I requested one. They said it would arrive in the mail in 2 - 3 days. Apparently the USPS is a **** show in my area right now. Mail is not going where its supposed to and is disaplearing.
USPS is like that everywhere thanks to DeJoy and the Trump administration. I don't blame the USPS for it because they have been getting screwed for decades by the Republicans, now they are just getting it worse.

This is all by their plan too. Do whatever they can to discredit or disenfranchise voters because they know it is not going in their favor.

This may be a hard conversation for a lot of people to have right now but... Maybe just maybe... someone should look into getting the United Nation to send observers for our election? I know I know it sounds crazy but I mean what else are we left with?

Yes I know the United Nations is not look well upon in conservative circles or in fact among a lot of people on the left. But it is an international and legitimate organization and it does this kind of work if my memory is correct in other countries. Legitimacy can only be added to any count of the vote if there is some kind of neutral Observer I think.

I mean this is exactly the sort of thing that a person could launch on social media Maybe?

Trump would never allow that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back