F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) --- Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says Trump requested a 2nd Georgia recount yesterday. But that's after it has already been certified. How can he do that? Are they going to comply anyway just because it's him and he's throwing a tantrum?

They probably will ignore him. All his bluster and legal threats are falling short. Even the two "wins" he got did nothing and he is like 2-36 at this point.

They probably will ignore him. All his bluster and legal threats are falling short. Even the two "wins" he got did nothing and he is like 2-36 at this point.

Since he always projects and reverses things like Bizarro, he'll probably say he's winning 36-2 at the moment and people will believe him.

Didn’t realize that Kimberly Guilfoyle is almost 10 years older than Junior...heh

There is still hope for a good Predator sequel.

The only good-to-decent ones are the original, Predator 2, and Predators. The last one was awful and so are the Alien crossovers.

No morons please. If ANYONE thinks for one second that Trump disciples want anything other than their way or the highway, go get a lobotomy and I doubt anyone will notice. The way people will come around is if they get good jobs, healthcare, and live a better life. Even so, for some of these fascist bigots, nothing less than a return to slavery and white supremacy will satisfy them. I'm guessing you probably know what I think about those "people".

:funny:

When is a mod going to change the name of this thread to "F'dup Chapters in American History (The Predator Years)"

untitled-1.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-19061-1476591221-5.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-13709-1476591260-1.gif

Why are all these seemingly rational and competent people hitching themselves to a crazy, derailed train?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"