F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) --- Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
One way or the other, I thought I was going to be able to sit back and relax after the general election. Sadly, not to be......

The thing that just PISSES me off is that they have these GD smarmy little sycophants that are going to do everything they can to hurt people. Man, no one should want me to be walking down the street toward Mnuchin or a number of these $%@#^&*.

Mnuchin has the kind of face that just screams, "I'm a weasel. Break my kneecaps."

As Ari Melber says to Trump "If you lost to the worst candidate in history [ie Joe Biden according to Trump], what does that make you?"

I guess I'll be the one to ask.

The **** is a turkey pardon?

PR tradition that is actually not THAT old where in a ceremony the Pres. "Pardons" a bird or two who go on to live in a petting zoo or a display farm etc.

A hokey bit of Americana for the masses. If my memory is correct and it may not be, I think the tradition goes back to maybe... Truman?

Edit:

National Thanksgiving Turkey Presentation - Wikipedia

Ceremony goes back to the 40's but the pardon gag only goes back officially to George H.W. Bush. Huh.

Watch also Trump's words at the end of the video which he'll be forced to eat this year since even his pardoning of the turkey in 2018 sounds like he's projecting.

PR tradition that is actually not THAT old where in a ceremony the Pres. "Pardons" a bird or two who go on to live in a petting zoo or a display farm etc.

A hokey bit of Americana for the masses. If my memory is correct and it may not be, I think the tradition goes back to maybe... Truman?

Edit:

National Thanksgiving Turkey Presentation - Wikipedia

Ceremony goes back to the 40's but the pardon gag only goes back officially to George H.W. Bush. Huh.

I know it’s meant for humor but it is dumb when you think about it. What crimes did the turkeys commit that they are sentenced to death?

There is something relieving about writing: impeached President Donald Trump who was the first president in over 20 years to lose re-election.

That should be on his tombstone

Or:

32933922-8711335-One_tombstone_reads_In_Tragic_Memory_Of_Loser_referencing_claims-a-10_1599601281017.jpg

The tombstone used for this golden statue in NYC:

32933954-8711335-A_living_statue_of_Donald_Trump_has_been_unveiled_in_New_York_Ci-a-8_1599601280979.jpg

32933962-8711335-The_brash_installation_dubbed_The_Final_Push_was_revealed_Tuesda-a-9_1599601281016.jpg

Here's the proper way to lose without demanding a recount or calling fraud.

In all seriousness though, Rudy needs to isolate. But he won't.

I've heard way too many tragic losses this year thanks to COVID. A nurse friend told me about a critically injured kid who came to the hospital after a tragic car wreck -- ended up catching COVID and will need dialysis for the rest of his life. And more victims of COVID (with no preexisting conditions) are in my age bracket (25-45) -- leaving grieving parents, children and widow(ers) in its wake.

This COVID pandemic has resulted in hundreds of thousands of preventable deaths. If there's any justice in the world, Trump would have a big trial at The Hague in 2021 for crimes against humanity.

Wait is that why he was leaking the other day? Is that a symptom? And people around him keep testing positive? And he's licking things? Gross...

He wiped his snotty nose and then immediately used the handkerchief to wipe his face with the same bit. But he kept wiping his face and thinking he was ok but entirely missing all the black toxic grunge. One of the reporters ought to have told him instead of not wanting to embarrass him. He already was an embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"