F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) --- Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I'm guessing it was Michigan getting certified.

Since the 1990s there has been an "Open Skies" system set up where specialized planes do flyovers in Europe/Russia to watch if Russia is massing troops on borders. The Trump administration is now pulling us out of it....AND....just in case Biden would want to join back up with it....we are actually dismantling the very specialized planes so there is no damn way to do it quickly. I'm sure Putin is smiling somewhere. Trump Administration Confirms U.S. Is Leaving Open Skies Surveillance Treaty

Since the 1990s there has been an "Open Skies" system set up where specialized planes do flyovers in Europe/Russia to watch if Russia is massing troops on borders. The Trump administration is now pulling us out of it....AND....just in case Biden would want to join back up with it....we are actually dismantling the very specialized planes so there is no damn way to do it quickly. I'm sure Putin is smiling somewhere. Trump Administration Confirms U.S. Is Leaving Open Skies Surveillance Treaty

Fine. Biden can use Reaper drones to monitor Russia. See if Putin likes that ****.

I don't remember that scene in that movie. All I remember was that it felt very boring and documentary-like with long segments of silence and James Woods as Giuliani walking around devastated New York after 9/11. Was that a flashback?

"Democrats always talked about things getting better. Republicans did whatever they could to make them better."

::sentimental music swells::

:funny:
You mind removing the link? Curse word. :(

Here's an alternative:

Haha, lol...thats so bonkers that its the funniest **** i saw all year.
That there is even a Movie about Giuliani shows you that people are willing to literally throw money at ****.

Haha, lol...thats so bonkers that its the funniest **** i saw all year.
That there is even a Movie about Giuliani shows you that people are willing to literally throw money at ****.

Well it was made when people still considered him respectable and just after 9/11. It's not like his head melted and then someone thought it would be a good idea to have a movie about that.

The stock market is up because you lost and because of the vaccine announcements, dumbass.

LOL. I was wondering what took him so long to sprain his shoulder patting himself on the back. This guy would take credit for my grass growing in the sun after I watered it. If he'd just pick up some dog S***, "I'd" give him some credit.

TBH, I think the major reason the stock market jumped is because the uncertainty of the election outcome is basically nil at this point. The stock market hates uncertainty. Plus, Biden's picks just scream stable status quo (pre-Trump status quo that is).

That evil little weasel ought to be ........(refrains from probation or banning).
Yep so unless the Dems gain control back. Mitch and friends will make sure they won't see any of it.

Yep so unless the Dems gain control back. Mitch and friends will make sure they won't see any of it.

One way or the other, I thought I was going to be able to sit back and relax after the general election. Sadly, not to be......

The thing that just PISSES me off is that they have these GD smarmy little sycophants that are going to do everything they can to hurt people. Man, no one should want me to be walking down the street toward Mnuchin or a number of these $%@#^&*.

Sadly, I fear we will just begin to see Mnuchin's names in the credits of movies again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"