F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) --- Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Supergirl handled Cain's heel turn will make me ever grateful to that show for it's existence. Well that and Benoist.
I don’t know about this. What episode of what do I need to watch?

I don’t know about this. What episode of what do I need to watch?
Not much to watch, but this is the gist. On the show Dean Cain was playing Supergirl's adopted father. He was honestly a big part of the show, with what felt like an obvious arc to play out over time. When he started losing his mind in public they decided to wash their hands of the situation and he just disappeared without a trace after helping a bunch of alien immigrants who are being "deported". :hehe:

There is apparently more to it now, but I haven't watched the new season yet. I am sure it is hilarious as well.

Not much to watch, but this is the gist. On the show Dean Cain was playing Supergirl's adopted father. He was honestly a big part of the show, with what felt like an obvious arc to play out over time. When he started losing his mind in public they decided to wash their hands of the situation and he just disappeared without a trace after helping a bunch of alien immigrants who are being "deported". :hehe:

There is apparently more to it now, but I haven't watched the new season yet. I am sure it is hilarious as well.
Haha, that’s awesome. I need to find it, or just catch up naturally.

They killed him off with a throwaway line at the end of an episode, and in the next episode, didn't even have a photo of Cain at the funeral.

They killed him off with a throwaway line at the end of an episode, and in the next episode, didn't even have a photo of Cain at the funeral.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"