F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) --- Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last I checked Mr Whining in chief you are the so call president that's suppose to do something about it

New York Times - Mary Trump’s Book Accuses the President of Embracing ‘Cheating as a Way of Life’
The president’s niece, Mary L. Trump, is the first to break ranks with the family and release a tell-all memoir.

As usual, it's all projection with him: accusing others of his own faults and what he does and fantasizes about doing.
As a high school student in Queens, Ms. Trump writes, Donald Trump paid someone to take a precollegiate test, the SAT, on his behalf. The high score the proxy earned for him, Ms. Trump adds, helped the young Mr. Trump to later gain admittance as an undergraduate to the University of Pennsylvania’s prestigious Wharton business school.
Mr. Trump has often boasted about attending Wharton, which he has referred to as “the best school in the world” and “super genius stuff.”

Freddy Trump died in 1981 from an alcohol-induced heart attack when he was 42, and Ms. Trump tells the story in her book about how his family sent him to the hospital alone on the night of his death. No one went with him, Ms. Trump writes.
Donald Trump, she added, went to see a movie.

Even at the start of Mr. Trump’s campaign, his sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, a retired federal appeals court judge, had deep reservations about his fitness for office, Ms. Trump writes.

“He’s a clown — this will never happen,” she quotes her aunt as saying during one of their regular lunches in 2015, just after Mr. Trump announced that he was running for president.

Maryanne Trump was particularly baffled by support for her brother among evangelical Christians, according to the book.

“The only time Donald went to church was when the cameras were there,” Ms. Trump quotes her aunt as saying. “It’s mind boggling. But that’s all about his base. He has no principles. None!”

200707-Shachtman-Cartwright-Mary-Trump-Book-tease_upjcpy

Axios - Mary Trump book: How she leaked Trump financials to NYT

The Daily Beast - Mary Trump Book Claims Trump Praised Her Breasts and His Own Sister Called Him a Clown

Last edited:

And here's the distraction to the book

Of course it's isolationism, Trump's been pushing old-school Charles Lindbergh-esque (another Nazi sympathizer) "America First" isolationism all along, since even before he ran for President.

Funny how so-called "America First" isolationism, either now or in the 1930s, always benefits anti-American dictators.

He has a new Trump coming out in September. Other than that, I dunno.

Wow.

Say Black Lives Matter will kill you is kind of impressive.

A few press members got their hands on Mary Trump's book... I don't want to spoil myself till I get it next week.

I'm just curious is there any evidence of Donald writing anything in lower case letters? I'm starting to wonder if he even can or if he considers lower case letters weak or feminine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"