F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) --- Part 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious is there any evidence of Donald writing anything in lower case letters? I'm starting to wonder if he even can or if he considers lower case letters weak or feminine.
I write (by hand) in all caps because my penmanship otherwise is horrible, lol.

I use to have such readable penmanship. I use to get so much praise for it. I don't do it all that often now, and you can tell. :funny:

When I try writing in all caps I end up writing at least one lower case in every other word. It's a mess. I'm bad at cursive as well. I can do it, but I havent been forced to since highschool so the muscle memory is almost entirely gone.

For a lot of kids in lower income families, schools may provide their only meal for the day. Additionally, parents who don’t have alternative child care for the day are going to be screwed because companies can only be accommodating for so long.

So from that perspective, I actually think school needs to open as well, but obviously as safely as possible.

That being said, it’s obvious Cheetoh hasn’t taken any of that into account and only wants schools to open as a symbolic way of saying the virus has been defeated when it hasn’t.

Good thing there's nobody except kids at schools, too! And that kids live alone without parental figures and don't go anywhere else.
A look into our new classrooms:

WLPUByx.jpg

I look forward to seeing the rest of the administrations efforts to bully states into reopening.

I think this is the same guy who’s saying that Beyoncé is not really black and is actually Italian?

iTLAm5u.jpg

With that kind of causal racism, I really don't think he cares. Un is asian. China is asian. Therefore they are the same in his mind. Just like all [insert group] are all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"