The Wolverine Five things you want to see in 'The Wolverine'

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
1. Ever since Jackman said there's a chance of it, I really want to see the R18+ version. If it's as good as Kill Bill and not just guts and horror I would be amazed!

2. The tragic ending done right

3. Yimou Zhang style action scenes. I know Yimou is Chinese not Japanese but I really want to see that same style of dynamic colouring and beauty.

4. If possible, I would love to see the gold and tan suit but it's not a deal breaker. Alot of the villian photos we've seen lately are deliciously colourful so I reckon the Wolverine outfit wouldn't look too far out of context.

5. Hopefully a bit of modern Japan chucked in, since some n00bs seem to still think this is set in Feudal Japan.

1. Theatrical R-rating.

2. As much of Aronofsky's script, specifically the following:

Wolverine butchering Yakuza in the orange and brown costume at the opera house.

All of the material comprising Ogun training Wolverine - including making him fight 99 ninja at once as part of his training

Every bit and piece of Wolverine's insanely morbid relationship with Yukio - specially the scene on a Tokyo train where he watches her publicly molest & seduce a random woman to get him off.

1.R Rating
2. Berserker Wolverine at some point
3. Action scenes that give the Deathstrike Fight in X2 a run for its money.
4. Logan evolved as a character and moving forward by the end.
5. Silver Samurai being a mutant.

Last edited:
1:Wolverine In berserker fury
2:Muturalfeelings between wolverine and Mariko
3:Shingen defeats Wolverine as mariko Is forced Into arranged marriage
4:Wolverine takes comfort with Yuriko
5:Tragic ending with Wolverine defeating The Silver samurai,Viper poisoning Mariko,Wolverine relcuently does as mariko requests and uses claws to put her out
of misery,and rejecting Yuriko at Mariko's grave and leaves Japan.

4. If possible, I would love to see the gold and tan suit but it's not a deal breaker. Alot of the villian photos we've seen lately are deliciously colourful so I reckon the Wolverine outfit wouldn't look too far out of context.

I'd like to see it too, but I'm not sure on the likeliness and if it were to appear as a joke/nod to the fans like a random costume pick up like has been rumored then I'd rather it just be left out. I'd like to see the suit tackled more seriously and have it be Wolverine's and not some cheap costume he conveniently pulled off a rack somewhere.

1) Wolverine with correct, comic-accurate characterisation

2) A good film with smart dialogue, depth, themes, kick-ass action

3) The comic book costume

4) Viper looking more accurate to source - maybe, at some point, she dons a wig that's black with green streaks, plus green lipstick and the green bodysuit

5) Berserker rage (without any more roaring at the sky)

Also, I hope the Mariko death scene isn't too much like the Phoenix death scene at the end of X3. It should look different.

1. Epic fight scene with Silver Samurai and Wolverine

2. Viper being a bad-ass and fierce villain

3. Connection or teaser to Days of Future Past

4. Stunning cinematography and production

5. Good film

1. A Brutal and raw movie (dont need to be R, it would loose money)

2. Beautiful cinematography and intense performances

3. Viper being more...Viper...a badass with charisma (and in green)

4. A blink or a full scene with wolverine in costume (not the yellow one of course) or some mask adaptation..

5. Yukio being yukio..full of personality (Gotchaaa)

spoken japanese- no "english" between japanese characters.
realistic fights.
lots of ninjas.
lots of yakuza.
real romance.
A cameo from...

5. Yukio being yukio..full of personality (Gotchaaa)

I'd only want her to say it once (and in japanese). The rest goes without saying.

I want to HEAR the sound of forged Japanese steel ripping through flesh & clashing with Adamantium laced bones. I'd also love an R-rating but I doubt these things will happen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"