Xbox Forza Horizon 5

Watching the reveal trailer again, I just realized that they've included some arcade-style games to play as well as a game-creator mode. I don't recall those being in past FH titles. But that should definitely add replay value to the game.
Yeah, looks like some fun stuff for variety. I was actually just watching part of the showcase again and the Horizon stuff just looks mind-meltingly good. Playground are going to make a crazy-looking world for Fable.

Not even surprising for this series anymore. Can’t wait. Will eventually go back and finish FH4 too.

Pre-loaded this last night. 100 GB... Lawd.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Pre-loaded this last night. 100 GB... Lawd.

Looking forward to tomorrow.
Yep, I will get this downloaded onto XSX & pc.

Just started the game. Feels like a big upgrade from FH4!

I paid off my copy this weekend and picked it up today have not had the chance to install it yet

The intro race and the first official race were amazing! I'll definitely spend a lot of time in photo mode. :funny:

I love the environments! Visuals are amazing as expected and being in Mexico adds something more to it all.

Looks like it doing very well.

yeah this and Horizon 4 had amazing opening races

Last edited:
Love the game HATE the fact that there is a loading screen for every scene transition (I had 4 just from the opening race when you switch from the bronco to the corvette to the porsche and the amg hypercar). I have a One X and honestly it was annoying when I played horizon 4 the only loading screens I ever saw was during the main load after stating it and before any big races.

Love the game HATE the fact that there is a loading screen for every scene transition (I had 4 just from the opening race when you switch from the bronco to the corvette to the porsche and the amg hypercar). I have a One X and honestly it was annoying when I played horizon 4 the only loading screens I ever saw was during the main load after stating it and before any big races.

Yeah I read the game is taking advantage of Microsoft's DirectStorage API. If the game is installed on an HDD then you're out of luck...

Playing on PC with an SSD and the prologue race was buttery smooth on my end.

At around 3:25, when the Bronco makes the jump, we can see the SSD read speed goes in the three digits (peaks at 510 MB/s).

yeah alas my PC can barely play PS2 and early PS3 games my laptop can run GTA V if I wanted but no way it would run Horizion 5 lol. I just think it is sad that it was set up that way, I wish I could run it from just the optical and not off the HD with the disc inserted to verify that I owned the game.

Looking forward to getting more time with this over the next week.

same here plan on bringing my xbox to my brothers to play some this weekend. but I really need to get a series X lol as if I did not need another reason (funny enough Horizon 4 was the reason why I got my One X to replace my One S) lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"