Xbox Forza Horizon 5

same here plan on bringing my xbox to my brothers to play some this weekend. but I really need to get a series X lol as if I did not need another reason (funny enough Horizon 4 was the reason why I got my One X to replace my One S) lol.
Ha nice, and this game looks so good and takes advantage of the SX power so it would be well worth it.

Going from strength to strength.

even on my brothers older 40" TV it still looked beautiful sure it looks great on a 4K but if it can look that good on a non 4K tv that is impressive.

lost the chance to win a Delorean at the last seasonal event so I had to get one in the auction house took me a few attempts but manage to win one for under 400k buy it now, I know I know that is like Ferrari or Lambo money but I wanted a damn Delorean in my garage lol!

Having so much fun with this game. Got to be my favourite driving game ever.

even on my brothers older 40" TV it still looked beautiful sure it looks great on a 4K but if it can look that good on a non 4K tv that is impressive.
It's one of the best looking games for sure. Worth seeing in all its glory.

Amazing numbers for a driving game.

it is SUCH a good game I wonder if we will ever get a game like this for Sony as the Motorsport series is more or less similar to Gran Turismo, imagine if Polyphonic did a Horizon type game for PS5 wow.

The crossover I always wanted.

Forza Horizon 5 Barbie crossover reveals two new cars (trueachievements.com)

new-barbie-cars-have-been-spotted-in-forza-horizon-5.jpg

forza-horizon-5-barbie-crossover-reveals-two-new-cars.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"