G9: The Rainbow Room - Part 8

I came out aged 27 but I knew before then. Lots of people do figure out their sexualities later in life though. I honestly think people don’t even think of it, although there’s something niggling in their brain, until something kicks it off and they suddenly realise there’s a word for what they’re feeling

The deliverywoman at an old job of mine was married young to a man. She was raised in a conservative Christian environment that basically taught her her role was to find a husband. Anyway, she says she felt like something wasn’t right. After a divorce and another bad relationship with an emotionally abusive girlfriend, she is now happily married to her wife.

The deliverywoman at an old job of mine was married young to a man. She was raised in a conservative Christian environment that basically taught her her role was to find a husband. Anyway, she says she felt like something wasn’t right. After a divorce and another bad relationship with an emotionally abusive girlfriend, she is now happily married to her wife.

I can't relate to the Christian thing, but I'm pretty much in the same boat. And I fell in love with a woman at work. The beginning of next year will be when the separation starts, it's just going to be difficult to tell the family.

I can't relate to the Christian thing, but I'm pretty much in the same boat. And I fell in love with a woman at work. The beginning of next year will be when the separation starts, it's just going to be difficult to tell the family.

If you don't mind my asking, what did you consider yourself up to this point?

Makes sense. I really don’t see what the big deal is. When straight cisgendered people get married they want people to use their new married name so I don’t think it’s too big an ask for straight cisgendered people and all people to remember someone else’s pronouns

Ugh. Get it together, gays. We’re supposed to be smarter than this.

Urgh Larry Kramer must be screaming at us from heaven. But I guess you get idiots in every community.

Lol!
At first I thought your comment was about Lord Sugar’s tweet

"Trust the science" means also accepting that science has already said there is more than simply male/female but that is using actual science, not whatever the **** she is using.

I just don’t know why people tie themselves up in knots about it. You shouldn’t be worrying about what type of genitals your friends have. Just be nice and treat people the way you want to be treated

Oh honey...

cover10.jpg

Ha! Finally a politician that acts in the best interest of the people!

God as my witness, I thought that said Prep on his shirt. :lmao:

Happy pride month everyone!

I want this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"