G9: The Rainbow Room - Part 8

Probably the perfect kind of player to make this happen:
  • He's telegenic and smart (has been a guest on CNBC talking about player finances already) and is young, with his career still ahead of him
  • Is a defensive lineman, so there's little danger of him being targetted on-field for extra roughness, unless the other team really wants to lose and/or get their quarterback killed
So basically the first openly gay active American football player is as close to Steve Rogers as we can get without genetic engineering.

I love how blatantly gay some of these photo shoots of the era could be, only for straight audiences to turn around and be like “What do you mean they’re gay???”

Kind of reminds me of (Loki spoilers)

there are straight guys who are kicking off because they “turned” Loki LGBTIQ. Like did you really think he was straight? Like ever? Even in Norse mythology??

that’s a nice picture though. I love seeing older photos of happy gay people. They really had to fight for any happiness they could find

The Loki spoiler really should not be a spoiler, as you said, it is not remotely new or a change. It's still ridiculous how many people have such a casual understanding of a character then get offended when something "new" about them is referenced.

Came right out of left field there, that is for sure.

It’s wonderful though, I remember Anna Faris once said she’s so grateful because she got to play a stoner and it’s not a typical role they give her

It’s wonderful though, I remember Anna Faris once said she’s so grateful because she got to play a stoner and it’s not a typical role they give her
Cindy was a stoner?

Are asexual people more common than first expected? I thought they were a fraction of a fraction of the population. My former brother in law was an ace and my ex claimed to be (I have my doubts.) I just found out that the girl I was semi interested in is asexual.

Are asexual people more common than first expected? I thought they were a fraction of a fraction of the population. My former brother in law was an ace and my ex claimed to be (I have my doubts.) I just found out that the girl I was semi interested in is asexual.
I feel like more people are coming out because people are more accepting of it. I remember when it was treated as a freak show attraction for daytime TV like Jerry Springer. Jaiden Animations on YouTube just came out as aroace recently.

Yeah that’s exactly it. I also think people were just like “oh just get on with it” whether you were into it or not which is definitely not great

Kind of reminds me of (Loki spoilers)

there are straight guys who are kicking off because they “turned” Loki LGBTIQ. Like did you really think he was straight? Like ever? Even in Norse mythology??

that’s a nice picture though. I love seeing older photos of happy gay people. They really had to fight for any happiness they could find

Me too.

Also,
Loki never gave a hot one who he was screwing.....over. People need to get over it.

I don't know, but a lot of asexual men and women have met me.

I only personally know one asexual person and even that wasn't for a very long time. It does make a lot of sense given their dating history though in hindsight.

I don’t think it’s that shocking. She’s sort of been out bi for years. She kissed Britney for Hera’s sake!

No matter the truth it is all a publicity stunt. It's Madonna. She is always pulling some kind of stunt. I doubt she is gay. Bi at best but more likely just looking for attention.

There’s no doubt in my mind that Madonna has most likely ****ed women before, but playing into a TikTok trend doesn’t really scream “genuine coming out” to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"