Gareth Edwards's Jurassic City?

Jurassic Dynasty or Jurassic Empire would be a much better title.

Dynasty would be good. Empire is getting kind of overused lately. :hehe:

I can envision him and ScarJo playing a couple
Bleh.

I wanna queen out with him and some raptors. He can save that straight-for-pay stuff for Wicked and Bridgerton. :o

Jurassic Dynasty or Jurassic Empire would be a much better title.
Jurassic World > Jurassic Kingdom > Jurassic Dominion > Jurassic Empire

I like it! Empire reminds me of the Empire State Building and New York City which fits a city vibe they're going for.

Bleh.

I wanna queen out with him and some raptors. He can save that straight-for-pay stuff for Wicked and Bridgerton. :o
What is he Richard Madden? :o

Watch it be some Flintstones ****:

u3WSXa.gif

That. And Chris Pratt became a household name after the one-two punch of Guardians and the first Jurassic World. He’s legit got tons of charisma in both while a little more serious in World. The Jurassic World sequels though they just didn’t have anywhere for his character to go.
Chris Pratt doesn't have charisma. He just has the occasional joke that lands well because of either a good writer, a good director or both. He plays literally the same character in every movie.

Chris Pratt is like the only man in history to lose weight just to continue playing the exact same characters he was playing while overweight.

The only thing Chris Pratt is worse at than acting is being a father & a decent human being.

I don't see this making that July release if they don't even have a cast yet.

They have a script and started doing preliminary dinosaur designs BEFORE they brought on Gareth Edwards to direct. They are fast tracking this thing for July 2025, that’s why they’re casting it now for a June 2024 start date.

I think Marvel's announcement-production timeline has skewed what people think blockbusters need to do.

Maybe so. If this is meant to resemble what they’ve been making as of late w the World films, and even what Edwards just turned in for The Creator, visually, it could take some time in post. Maybe not.

They have a script and started doing preliminary dinosaur designs BEFORE they brought on Gareth Edwards to direct. They are fast tracking this thing for July 2025, that’s why they’re casting it now for a June 2024 start date.

Again, maybe so. I don’t see them dropping a dinosaur movie anywhere but the Summer. I imagined they’d already be doing pre-viz, which is lame, but I guess it doesn’t really matter for this. Most people don’t care about that.

I can envision him and ScarJo playing a couple. They’re both easy on the eyes.
I figured Dev would be out if he was being cast as a romantic lead in this. Scarjo seems... particular about that in her movies:oop:

It can still make that date. Without any major hiccups and with the way they're fast tracking this, I'm confident they'll fit into the time frame they're aiming for.

I guarantee this ends up being at least the most entertaining Jurassic film since The Lost World. Or the most beautifully shot.

I guarantee this ends up being at least the most entertaining Jurassic film since The Lost World. Or the most beautifully shot.
Most of us thought Dominion would be the best film in the franchise since the first movie, so given how that turned out, I like that you are positive while lowering the bar in expectations. :hehe:

Jurassic City isn't the confirmed title and the trades are just calling it 'Jurassic World'

Yeah, I'm surprised the thread title was changed to it even though there's been no official confirmation as of yet.
Let us have our fun! :p

Plus Jurassic World has been getting progressively worse with their titles.

Fine I added a question mark. You dino whinos. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"