General Election 2020: Biden vs Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Elias said on the New Abnormal podcast it was just to change it from 9 days to 6 days for voters to correct their voter information in this one area and that he has no idea if it so much as changed one vote in the outcome.

Whatever happened to the 'facts don't care about your feelings' crowd? Turns out it was projection.

82 Percent of Trump Voters Say Biden's Win Not Legitimate: CBS News Poil

Last edited:
Guy got removed from his position for the remainder of the year for that stunt. Now if only they would remove him permanantly.

There's something deeply satisfying about a Black nurse giving another one of the first Covid vaccine shots in the U.S.. Not Trump or his sorry sycophants.
Won't satisfy me in the slightest to me unless those sycophants are the last in line to get it, preceded by those who enabled them ranked by how aggressively they did so. I remember have an "of course" moment when the twist set the stage for The Kingsmen (that the richest had been setting up a bunker system to avoid the massacres they were inciting on the masses), I just didn't think I'd live to see it happen.

I just realized the woman administering the shot is a doctor, not a fellow nurse. My mistake. ☺️

You guys have until midnight and I'm closing this thread, capisce!

I do look forward to the GOP declaring their loyalty to Trump in some of the procedural things left to do.

The Electoral College has just elected Joe R. Biden as the 46th President of the United States.

Prepare for an unhinged, factually deprived, tweet-storm from the soon-to-be ex-president Donald J. Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"