Ghostrider87

I just keep getting a small red x. Like I said you should try photobucket.

I have to tell you, I honestly don't care that much. Just go back to drawing like a child and then getting overly defensive when people try to help you out.

I have to tell you, I honestly don't care that much. Just go back to drawing like a child and then getting overly defensive when people try to help you out.

I am not drawing like a child. Also to everyone I have shown my pictures I have gotten positve reactions. Let me add in I am being serious use photobucket.

I am not drawing like a child. Also to everyone I have shown my pictures I have gotten positve reactions. Let me add in I am being serious use photobucket.

You certainly aren't drawing like a 22 year old. Nor do you act like one, which begs me to think that you weren't actually born in '85.

You need serious help in drawing anatomy, faces, hands, feet, backgrounds, poses, everything needs a lot of work. If you listened to criticism better, people would actually try to help you out instead of making fun of you.

You certainly aren't drawing like a 22 year old. Nor do you act like one, which begs me to think that you weren't actually born in '85.

You need serious help in drawing anatomy, faces, hands, feet, backgrounds, poses, everything needs a lot of work. If you listened to criticism better, people would actually try to help you out instead of making fun of you.

I am not going to argue with because you seem to think you know it all and made the stupid comment with the whole picture link that was completly unneccesary.

I just did listend to criticism the whole thing about the logo again which was a lie about a sad hamberger because there is no such thing, but I am still changing it.

Sorry if someone with actual artistic talent was trying to help you get better.

Logo.jpg

In GR87's defense your early links don't work.

I think you have alot of potential to become a really good artist GH, but to achieve that you have to listen to what some people are saying. You do need to work on your anatomy and other things but who doesn't. I learned to get better by listening to other peoples criticism. Sure people can seem like their makin fun of your work or putting it down but most of them are tryin to help. Ya gotta just take it down a notch on the personal level and try and be more open to other peoples opinions.

It's from The Batman animated series and very looks exactly like the original art piece. So it doesn't even come close to sucking. Better luck next time getting the constructive criticism right.:o
Your pullin my balls right? lol

Illustrator, but just put some more thought into what you do. Don't just randomly pick something.

You could definatley use some practice on anatomy, so keep practicing and keep up the good work

I could post drawings from my daughter that are far better than this and she is only nine.....I suppose in GR87's defense she is a pretty darn good artist....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"