GI Joe Battlegrounds game

UnknownStuntman

Civilian
Reaction score
Does anyone play the GI Joe Battlegrounds 'trading card' game for tablets/phones?

If you've played any similar trading card games on iPad/etc, it's very similar. You collect cards representing GI Joe or Cobra and create 5-to-10-card decks to fight against the game or other players. You can have three separate decks (GI Joe, Cobra, or mixed) but only one can be in play at any time. Cards vary in rarity (common, uncommon, rare, epic, or legendary) and rank (1 to 4 stars), and using them earns them XP to rise in level (max level depending on rarity).

I've tried out several card type games on my iPad, including Star Wars, Dragon Magic, Ghost Guild, and others. I stuck with GI Joe both because I just like GI Joe, and because the devs at DeNA/Mobage seem to rip you off the least and actually want to keep their players happy. In the time that I've played, I've seen many instances of the devs saying 'Hey, we messed up on this thing, here's some free bits/cards to make up for it.' You don't usually get that with other game devs, from what I've heard on the forums.

Anyway, just another interesting GI Joe related thing that I didn't see anyone talking about. Hope it spurs a bit of discussion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"