When are we going to see GI Joe taking on Al Qaeda?

Fantasyartist

Civilian
Reaction score
When we are we going to see Gi Joe taking on Al Qaeda-or is that too real life for your tastes???

Terry

For a second there, when i read the thread title i thought it said "When Are We Going To See GI Joe Take On Joe Quesada"

Cant come soon enough.:hehe:

No, because it's politically incorrect to demean real terrorists. In Hollywood, all terrorists have to be domestic or Serbian, because it's OK for Serbs to be portrayed as evil.

No, because it's politically incorrect to demean real terrorists. In Hollywood, all terrorists have to be domestic or Serbian, because it's OK for Serbs to be portrayed as evil.

uhm, dunno where you're getting that all terrorists are serbian. there have been plenty of serbian terrorists on film (especially during the 90s, early 2000s inspired by all the serbian war atrocities IRL) but just the past 2 years I can recall movies with Chinese, Russian, African, North Korean, German, and Central American terrorists.

in hollywood any nationality except Israeli (jewish) people can be terrorists. you're being kind of sensitive there bud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"