Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW!

I guess I was right on the fins! They're bigger! Wait, THEY'RE LIKE THE MILLENNIUM DESIGN!

latest

BTW, bigger pic please?

Hmm....

Pretty ;)

Besides that, do we know anything of the story? I ask because these two, even though Vera's character isn't the same, its making me think of the cancelled Godzilla 1994 American film.

Last edited:
@James.B Isn't there a bigger picture of Godzilla? There is for Vera and Millie.

I think they'd be a little more panicked if they were looking at Ghidorah. My guess is they're looking at Mothra's cocoon.

I think they'd be a little more panicked if they were looking at Ghidorah. My guess is they're looking at Mothra's cocoon.

From the viral marketing from Kong they've stated in 2016 they found something frozen in the antartic

Per Dr. Vivienne Graham (Sally Hawkins) notes: "The Devil has Three Heads"

they're clearly wearing Parkas so Im thinking they're with KG

From the viral marketing from Kong they've stated in 2016 they found something frozen in the antartic

Oh. Well then...they gonna be pissing themselves when it wakes up. :o

Oh cool! Thanks!

Also, Michael Dougherty posted that image without the EW stamp on his twitter.

Is the trailer going to be shown during ComicCon?

Its listed along with other WB movies like Aquaman and Shazam. It would have to be the first trailer showing us enough to start, but since it has a May release date, not alot. So Godzilla, yes; Mothra sure, maybe Rodan, but teasing KG. Make sense?

Is the trailer going to be shown during ComicCon?

It'll be shown at Comic Con without a doubt since there's a panel for it. Whether or not they'll release a trailer online simultaneously remains to be seen.

I'm imagining that Godzilla is shouting ''KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN''.

According to the Monarch timeline, Ghidorah's currently frozen in Antarctica, so it's possible they might be there.

Is it wrong that I want this movie to have the plot of a Rocky movie?

A tubby G get's beat by KG early on and then Rodan and mothra take Godzilla to Monster Island for a classic 80s work out montage. Then we get the big rematch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"