Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wrapped up principal photography last October. There were some reshoots earlier this year, and it'll feature King Ghidorah, Mothra and Rodan.

Wow.....Okay now I'm hyped.

Can’t wait to see Vera in this. A kaiju dj sounds like so much fun.

Maybe she’s the one who “sings” for mothra? Ghidorah doesn’t exactly seem like the type that would respond to a nice tune

Haha i think Monarch has found out the Kaiju Sound Signals like Whales do

And it brings back the theme of echolocation from the previous movie, which is nice.

I don't think it's gonna be outright control though. More like summoning them and such. I feel like Mothra's gonna be the one kaiju they'll use it on given her lore in the franchise.

In other Zilla news....apparently Godzilla has a cameo in the My Hero Academia Movie

tumblr_pbraizuGXM1rrlruro2_400.jpg

Entertainment Weekly Comic Con preview's gonna be out tomorrow and KOTM is one of the featured flicks. :woot:

Dh7S0LeXcAMOE-e.jpg

According to the EW website, we're getting official pics tomorrow.

giphy.gif

According to the EW website, we're getting officials pics tomorrow.

giphy.gif

You know they won't show us Ghidorah, Mothra, or Rodan; not even Godzilla, since it was rumored or confirmed to be getting a modified design from the 2014 version.

You know they won't show us Ghidorah, Mothra, or Rodan; not even Godzilla, since it was rumored or confirmed to be getting a modified design from the 2014 version.

Well yeah. Obvious to point it out, but it still means the marketing for this movie can finally kick off and I've been waiting 4 years for this.

Does this mean I have to get a new SH Monsterarts for Legendary Godzilla???

Hope it doesn't change. I love the 2014 version

Everybody loves it. Me, you, even Toho, who used it as the basis for the anime design.

I doubt the modified version, if it exists, will be a huge change or one that will upset us. If anything, I'm picturing the 2014 design with bigger dorsal fins and slight thinner body.

I expect the changes to be minimal. Maybe bigger eyes and making him a little less bulky, but I think everything else will stay mostly the same.

Does this mean I have to get a new SH Monsterarts for Legendary Godzilla???

If true, probably. Then again, do you really think you wouldn't get one anyway if that figure looked amazing compared to the one you had? ;)

Lookin forward to whatever pics we get tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"