Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love it if they had a Godzilla encounter, similar to what they did with the first one. That first tease of Godzilla was amazing.

IuX2rp2.gif

Are any of the cast of the first movie returning for this?

Are any of the cast of the first movie returning for this?
Just Ken Watanabe and Sally Hawkins, who are really all you need for this from G14. I just hope they give Hawkins more to do since she was completely wasted in the first movie.

Dr. Ishiro Serizawa and Dr. Vivienne Graham will witness the Monster Escape scenes and will explain Monarchs Origins even and hopefully they have some confronting scenes with Ziyi Zhangs Character which i asume that she plays a Huge Monarch Leader

Shucks. I was really hoping for more scenes of Aaron Taylor Johnson frantically telling his wife on the phone to stay put in a city where giant monsters are headed.

Just Ken Watanabe and Sally Hawkins, who are really all you need for this from G14. I just hope they give Hawkins more to do since she was completely wasted in the first movie.

I bet Hawkins gets a bigger role since getting recognition for Shape of Water.

That would be cool, it would be fun to know more about her and see more of her than just looking worried in the background

That and, giving Watanabe more to do as well.

I would hope so, but considering filming on this wrapped before The Shape of Water came out, I can't be too certain. Obviously just like with Godzilla and Kong: Skull Island, the monsters should be the real stars, but she still shouldn't be a glorified extra like before.

Maybe we'll get some sexy bathtub scenes with Hawkins in this. Those were my favorite parts of Shape of Water.

Trading up for a new monster boyfriend.

Cool, thanks

Not even that. The brief footage of Godzilla walking past while you are in a fake building. Where we first got the gills.

Oh for sure that too I remember. But this shot in the first teaser was amazing.

To me, the best "money shot" they could do this early would be to have a massive debris cloud that Godzilla's roaring at, then some lightning strikes behind it, or an explosion or something, and we se Ghidorah's three headed silhouette and how *much* taller it is than Gidzila,

crowd-goes-wild-gif-5.gif

giphy.gif

GalaxyQuest1.gif

My only addition would be to have a quick cut to the human characters after the KG tease saying something like "Well at least there's only two monsters" and then a fast shot of the other kaiju.

That's no "Let them fight," boo. :o

To me, the best "money shot" they could do this early would be to have a massive debris cloud that Godzilla's roaring at, then some lightning strikes behind it, or an explosion or something, and we se Ghidorah's three headed silhouette and how *much* taller it is than Gidzila,

Yeah man. That would be awesome.

What would be the run-time of this movie ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"