Gotham Knights

Oh yeah, and the awesome thing this time is that we dont have to wait for a unkown date...we know this will lead to saturdays reveal...that makes teasing so much better.
Im fully into this already because i just know that it will pay off in 5 days.

117872833_1995453230584628_4813983450492772663_n.jpg

tomorrow!

Oh yeah, and the awesome thing this time is that we dont have to wait for a unkown date...we know this will lead to saturdays reveal...that makes teasing so much better.
Im fully into this already because i just know that it will pay off in 5 days.
Saturday's reveal will be an announcement of a mini teaser of the full teaser of the official trailer......coming soon. :o

Seems like a teaser will be revealed tomorrow.

Yeah, a teaser or so it will probably be.
Nothing too big since the real beef will be on saturday, but something small i expect.

It could just end up being the logo

That would be fine too.
Getting the name and logo would be good enough until the full reveal.

Last edited:
It could just end up being the logo

Not enough places to viral marketing like this anymore. It was hot for a while, based off the success of TDK's campaign probably. But it fell by the wayside really quickly.

Official reveal tomorrow and then gameplay footage on Saturday maybe?

Not enough places to viral marketing like this anymore. It was hot for a while, based off the success of TDK's campaign probably. But it fell by the wayside really quickly.

Those were also fun days. Between Cloverfield and The Dark Knight, we don’t get viral marketing like that anymore.

I believe in Harvey Dent Too...

TDK viral marketing was amazing in every way. would be nice to get something like that for Matt Reeves Batman.

Gotham? What building is that?

I'm really looking forward to this. Origins is my favorite game in the franchise (bug issues aside).

Superficial thing: I really hope in this game they explore Babs/Dick instead of Babs/Tim. That was just wrong to me in the Arkham canon.

Origins is amazing and doesn't get the recognition it deserves. I sometimes rank it second or 3rd on my list in the series. It's neck and neck with Arkham Asylum pretty much, but Arkham may edge it out slightly.

This is a completely different team than the ones who made ORIGINS, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"