Guardians of the Galaxy Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3: General Discussion & Speculation Thread

For a second, I thought that was actually Chris Pratt standing in the center of it. lol

I much preferred this trailer over the last one. This one really got the feels over as well as the humour and I don't think many of us are ready for Vol. 3 to break us.

That was easily my favorite part of the trailer lol and I'm glad James Gunn is finally utilizing those two together more, especially after the Holiday Special.
Yeah, I loved that bit, too. Nice to see the humor in this series is still there.:p

Guardians Of The Galaxy feels like an filler movie, since the main plot for the current phase of movies is about Kang and the Multiverse

I have rewatched the trailer several times already. This movie I know is gonna wreck me. Probably worse than the ending of GOTG2 already does. But this looks great and I am super stoked. It's my number 2 film of the year for me, only behind Dune Part 2

I have rewatched the trailer several times already. This movie I know is gonna wreck me. Probably worse than the ending of GOTG2 already does. But this looks great and I am super stoked. It's my number 2 film of the year for me, only behind Dune Part 2
It looks great and I wasn't expecting a whole lot. I'm super excited myself. :)

The trailers haven't really been doing it for me unfortunately but I am still very much looking forward to the movie.

I am glad we finally get Groot back to fighting and he should be involved with a lot of it.

I do think they will kill 1 or 2 Guardians Drax seems like an easy one with Batista never really seeming happy. We have yet to see Drax have a beast moment so it will be time. Star Lord being carried in the trailer is a red herring, don't see him dying. Nebula time maybe up really don't need her without Thanos.

I am looking forward to it and Gunn despite leaving for DC will provide a hell of a time on his way out.

Warlock situation will be predictable since it has played the same in games and comics. He will eventually turn good.

Guardians Of The Galaxy feels like an filler movie, since the main plot for the current phase of movies is about Kang and the Multiverse
For me all of phase 4 was filler, this should actually be a good filler though imo it is Gunn and this groups farewell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"