Solo Han Solo Movie Box office Thread - Part 1

Solo had its best weekend because it actually had an increase and might defy my expectations of 213.5 million...but not likely

This movie is still making money lol

Solo Week 12 complete.

N1ZJKtv.png

jPMoGGs.png

WBuVGja.png

Last edited:
Solo had its best weekend because it actually had an increase and might defy my expectations of 213.5 million...but not likely

Looks like Solo is going to defy my prediction of 213.5 million. It’s going to finish just under $214 million domestic

Movies will be given a Labor Day Weekend theater count expansion in about 12 days. Will Solo be one of them? I don't know. Disney has a lot of other movies out as well and priorities...

Yeah, George and the prequels are off the hook. Kennedy has wrecked Star Wars so royally, the prequels feel like the good ol' days.

The thing is that despite all the negativity and drama surrounding the making of the movie. Ultimately Solo was pretty good and it really deserves to be doing better in terms of box office.
I suspect this will go a bit like Blade Runner and increase in popularity as time goes by.

For people who want Kathleen Kennedy to be fired don’t lose hope because after IX Iger might offer her position to Abrams again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"