Hawkeye Hawkeye General Discussion Thread

Glad he’s made it through the operation. Let’s hope he can recover from it well and that it was a success in what it was trying to achieve.

Other than Daredevil and Loki... I want more Hawkeye over anything new/returning for MCU tv.

Finished this series in 1 day and honestly watching Hawkeye today, this show is definitely deserving of a Season 2 but why they haven't moved on this...I just don't understand

Finished this series in 1 day and honestly watching Hawkeye today, this show is definitely deserving of a Season 2 but why they haven't moved on this...I just don't understand
Probably because Renner ran himself over. He's also starring in Mayor of Kingstown, season 3 of that just started filming now that he's mostly recovered. I'd love a second season of Hawkeye myself.

Probably because Renner ran himself over. He's also starring in Mayor of Kingstown, season 3 of that just started filming now that he's mostly recovered. I'd love a second season of Hawkeye myself.
But also given how Season 1 ended they definitely need to have a Season 2

But also given how Season 1 ended they definitely need to have a Season 2
Oh, sure. I loved his interaction with Kate. It was really well done. :)

It sounds like the attempt to pass the torch failed if we need the old guy who passed on to his young protégé to return.

It sounds like the attempt to pass the torch failed if we need the old guy who passed on to his young protégé to return.
Kate as Hawkeye taking over the series I mean I wouldn't mind that but Renner is synonymous with the character

I remember thinking after finishing Hawkeye the first time, if they did a season 2 it should focus on new KAte and Yelena. Their first scene together showed they gel pretty well with each other.

Last edited:
Kate as Hawkeye taking over the series I mean I wouldn't mind that but Renner is synonymous with the character
In the end for the MCU as a whole we either let the character go and let the next generation run with a similar set of powers or reboot the entire thing since the thing has been running for 16 years already and the actors playing the characters are not Asgardians and will get out and suffer injuries

I remember thinking after finishing Hawkeye the first time, if they did a season 2 it should focus on new KAte and Yelena. Their first scene together was showed they gel pretty well with each other.
Kate and Yelena as the new Clint and Natasha I can go for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"