Hawkeye Hawkeye General Discussion Thread

Last edited:
Marvel's Assembled,The Making of Hawkeye is now available on Disney Plus.
It's a full hour of content.

For some reason I thought this was coming out next week because of the Book of Boba finale dropping today. I'll check it out tonight.

AVvXsEhBeF6vEQZlobHugz8R9sn_1iWpI-mbiimQL5tNx4UR8Ql9pDKpUOYnUekQc1dsT2706k6XIk-TRJrGhJEOTcLQV69DvDRXsrOJxpqHlMJsyl1z4WyFNcSVf0-06PWZrzqqScoY2ZW_ar5fe4k2OMsRtW071PqVQNb_F0rEGNM1yXF5Tb4VZTaLCSYK=s1200

Wow, Jeremy Renner is 51 now. I remember him as the villain in SWAT. I remember seeing that in theaters. That movie is just about 20 years old now. I feel so old.

Even if survivable, "traumatic injury" doesn't sound good.:csad:

TMZ is reporting that one of his legs was crushed, and bleeding excessively. His neighbor, a doctor, had to put a tourniquet on it.

Yeah, I read somewhere his injuries could be 'life-changing'.

Oh boy, not the most ideal way to kickstart the new year. Hopefully he’ll make a rapid recovery.

Just saw them talking about this on CNN.....they say he has already had two surgeries, and that he suffered "blunt chest" injuries as well as the leg injury. It showed older footage of him using his snowplow from a story they did a couple of years ago. It's a huge machine, not a lawnmower sized plow for clearing sidewalks, but is a large industrial size for clearing roads. Still no word on what exactly happened.

Just saw them talking about this on CNN.....they say he has already had two surgeries, and that he suffered "blunt chest" injuries as well as the leg injury. It showed older footage of him using his snowplow from a story they did a couple of years ago. It's a huge machine, not a lawnmower sized plow for clearing sidewalks, but is a large industrial size for clearing roads. Still no word on what exactly happened.

Sounds like his leg got caught by the plow and his chest got hit by a tire maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"