Hawkeye Hawkeye General Discussion Thread

So this was the last Marvel product until May where we get Dr.Strange 2?

I saw Moon Knight & She-Hulk for 2022 so I wouldn't be surprised if one starts in Feb or March.
I think Ms Marvel is the next D+ show. Or at least that was the plan.

So this was the last Marvel product until May where we get Dr.Strange 2?

I saw Moon Knight & She-Hulk for 2022 so I wouldn't be surprised if one starts in Feb or March.

I think Ms Marvel is the next D+ show. Or at least that was the plan.

All we really know us that Ms. Marvel is coming summer 2022. But Disney would be crazy to not have anything else between then and now, especially given their recent viewer survey results. Given Boba Fett's schedule, there is the possibility of at least 1 Marvel show airing late February/ early March though.

All we really know us that Ms. Marvel is coming summer 2022. But Disney would be crazy to not have anything else between then and now, especially given their recent viewer survey results. Given Boba Fett's schedule, there is the possibility of at least 1 Marvel show airing late February/ early March though.

according to Disney, we also have multiple Star Wars shows coming for Disney Plus in 2022, and Disney doesn't like overlapping Star Wars, Pixar, Marvel, and other Disney brands on Disney Plus for some reason

I'm hoping Moon Knight is neXt simply because She Hulk is a legacy character like Kate Bishop, so I prefer if we get something more original after Hawkeye. She Hulk seems like a perfect series to be released online in the summer movie season.

We don't actually know what is next. My money is on She-Hulk

according to Disney, we also have multiple Star Wars shows coming for Disney Plus in 2022, and Disney doesn't like overlapping Star Wars, Pixar, Marvel, and other Disney brands on Disney Plus for some reason

True but Chapek did allude in their last earnings call that they might start overlapping shows starting with Ms Marvel and Andor, but that won't happen till Q4 2022.

Now that it's all said and done, I'm not quite sure whether to rank Loki or Hawkeye as the best of the D+ Marvel shows so far. Gonna have to give it some time to marinate on the brain.

1) Loki/Hawkeye
3) WandaVision
4) Falcon & Winter Soldier
5) What If?

So, I liked the series. But I won't say I loved it. Pretty dull at times. Kind of a waste of D'onofrio if you ask me. Maya is by far my least favorite character to get her own property.

Idk. I am going to put it at an 8.2 for now. But that seems generous and I expect it to slide down a bit eventually.

Loki - 9.1/10
F&tWS - 8.4/10
Hawkeye - 8.2/10
Wandavision 7.9/10

I mean, isn't it obvious? New content provides the strongest compelling reason to subscribe or keep subscribed, by avoiding overlap they maximize the amount of "must pay us money" time for their fanbase.

Talking future shows, do we know if She-Hulk is meant to tie into some future film, in the way that WandaVision leads into Multiverse of Madness, Ms. Marvel into The Marvels, and in reverse, Black Widow/Falcon and the Winter Soldier/Hawkeye?

Talking future shows, do we know if She-Hulk is meant to tie into some future film, in the way that WandaVision leads into Multiverse of Madness, Ms. Marvel into The Marvels, and in reverse, Black Widow/Falcon and the Winter Soldier/Hawkeye?

It's supposedly going to be setting up the rumored World War Hulk movie.

We don't actually know what is next. My money is on She-Hulk

A lot people think Moon Knight is next because it requires less CGI than She Hulk......and it came before She Hulk in the short MCU sizzle reel.

Maybe Moon Knight would be next more for a change of pace, otherwise you'd get two comedies in a row.

In the Moon Knight thread a tweet said March might be when Moon Knight comes. It seems to be ahead in post-production due to less CGI.

So Miek is going to manipulate Hulk into fighting all his friends?

No...it's probably a name in only adaptation. Based on some alleged leaks I've read about She-Hulk, its probably gonna be a very different story.

No...it's probably a name in only adaptation. Based on some alleged leaks I've read about She-Hulk, its probably gonna be a very different story.

Something like Agents of SMASH would probably make more sense with a bunch of gamma-powered characters popping up. Hulk and She-Hulk have to try and stop and contain them rather than Hulk going on a rampaging revenge spree.

Maybe this will finally be Tim Blake Nelson's payoff as The Leader. He could be the spark that provokes all of this.

Something like Agents of SMASH would probably make more sense with a bunch of gamma-powered characters popping up. Hulk and She-Hulk have to try and stop and contain them rather than Hulk going on a rampaging revenge spree.

Maybe this will finally be Tim Blake Nelson's payoff as The Leader. He could be the spark that provokes all of this.
On one hand, Hulk regressing to a rage-induced monster would be a big step back for the character. On the other hand, a villain causing him to lose control could make for a compelling story. And if that villain is Tim Blake Nelson as The Leader... Well, anything to get TBN back in the MCU.

On one hand, Hulk regressing to a rage-induced monster would be a big step back for the character. On the other hand, a villain causing him to lose control could make for a compelling story. And if that villain is Tim Blake Nelson as The Leader... Well, anything to get TBN back in the MCU.

For hypothetical scenarios: Maybe it's only a temporary change if that were to happen? Or he doesn't regress and it's just Leader starting a gamma-super-people war?

Lastly, we didn't really get much development for Hulk and Banner after Infinity War because most of it happened offscreen. In Ragnarok and Infinity War there were some interesting hints about the Hulk and Banner dynamic, but all of it kind of happened offscreen. So maybe it's just result of things that were already happening but we kind of never saw.

Maybe there's an experiment that goes haywire that accidentally triggers something for Hulk/Banner as well?

Now that it's all said and done, I'm not quite sure whether to rank Loki or Hawkeye as the best of the D+ Marvel shows so far. Gonna have to give it some time to marinate on the brain.

1) Loki/Hawkeye
3) WandaVision
4) Falcon & Winter Soldier
5) What If?

Loki and Hawkeye are definitely a tie for me as the best of the shows so far. I absolutely loved this series. I can’t wait to see where all these characters go next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"