Hawkeye Hawkeye General Discussion Thread

Wow, yeah. Huge get for the MCU. Really wanted her in the X-Men world, but I guess that's still a while away.

Yes! Steinfeld is amazing :hrt:.

Wow, yeah. Huge get for the MCU. Really wanted her in the X-Men world, but I guess that's still a while away.
Same. I wanted her to play Kitty Pryde.

Sorry, but I think these 2 should have an archery shooting contest. Winner takes the role!

Artemis (Elena House):
Artemis (@Real_Artemis) | Twitter

Artemis - IMDb
ECCOhJ9WwAAxX7l.jpg

Artemis-Hawkeye.jpg

EBoJAFPXUAAAnn6.jpg

Great fanart found here:

Hailee Steinfeld (@HaileeSteinfeld) | Twitter

Hailee-Steinfeld-1024x640.jpg

EA38F64F-E0BF-4B17-93F5-975087E51994.jpeg

https://******************.com/files/2019/09/2019.09.10-03.06-******************-5d771338cfaf4.png

69877198_162482481597668_3501390588486951806_n.jpg

Last edited:
And Hailee is basically confirmed as Kate Bishop. That will definitely increase the interest in this show.

Oh wow, this is awesome! She can become a big figure in the MCU if this works out. She's great!

I really did too, but this is great regardless, and yeah we'll get to see her in action very soon this way.

I wonder how long will Jeremy Renner appear in the mcu after this one especially with the introduction of his legacy character.

Last edited:
Self explanatory. Doesn't really get me any more interested than I already am (I'm sitting at a 5/10 right now, perfectly neutral) but it is nice-ish to look at:

(There's no sound and it's not the complete sequence, BTW.)

Well its too early for that, especially it comes out in late 2021.

Last edited:
Unfortunate. Not surprising though.

I hope this gives them time to make it into a movie instead of a streaming show.

Shame, but I’m fine with it if it means Steinfeld will be available.

I think it does has other reasons to be on hold status. The allegations of Renner having drug problems and threatening his wife are nothing what Disney want to have when it comes to publicity. Therefore they might wait if it will become a lawsuit

It seems odd that they Disney/Marvel would develop cold feet on Renner after a nearly decade long relationship working with the guy. That's assuming theres been no unpublicized bad behavior behind the scenes.

Oh they’ve denied it now. Cool as long as Steinfeld involved.

Oh ok, good to hear everything is in the works

Self explanatory. Doesn't really get me any more interested than I already am (I'm sitting at a 5/10 right now, perfectly neutral) but it is nice-ish to look at:

(There's no sound and it's not the complete sequence, BTW.)

Pretty cool. Nice to see images of them both. Makes it all feel more concrete.

Much of the delay sounds like it is because of Steinfeld's contract with Apple+ for "Dickinson" and how it affects availability for shooting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"