• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hawkeye Hawkeye General Discussion Thread

Ok, now I believe it :yay:

So she is on set, with dyed hair and and a bow, and they haven't confirmed it yet? :lmao:

Darth is satisfied. :atp:

Well not completely. Now we need that solo Hawkeye movie, starring Kate. Can't believe Hailee is in the MCU playing one of my favorite characters. So happy. It was her or Dever for me. Either would of had me over the moon, as both can capture the adorkable nature of Kate.

Last edited:
So she is on set, with dyed hair and and a bow, and they haven't confirmed it yet? :lmao:
Shhhhhhhhhhh don't let AppleTV hear you, they've been trying to avoid Tim Cook's notice for like a year and a half now. :o

So freakin excited for this! Seems like they borrow a lot from the Fraction run and I see a dog and I hope it's pizza dog!

Bro, Hailee as Kate had already been cemented as fact in my mind for a while, but seeing her in costume on set is still exciting. But more exciting, bro, is the seeming confirmation for Lucky the Pizza Dog! I'm eagerly anticipating getting a look at some Track Suit Draculas, bro!

I wonder who else they can bring in in this show and which connections they’ll make.
At first the shows for Falcon and Wandavision didn’t sound that exciting to me....but after all those set-reports and leaked photos they sound even better then the movies.
If this show follows after Falcon, Wanda and Loki, than it has to be as big as those.

I'm glad it looks like we're getting more street level Clint.

This is really exciting... Echo and Yelena! Is Madame Masque supposed to be in this?

This is really exciting... Echo and Yelena! Is Madame Masque supposed to be in this?

Is she? Interesting if she is since, even though it's decades apart and not connected to it, this would probably a different take on Masque/Whitney Frost than we got in Agent Carter.

I’m pretty psyched to see Tony Dalton will be in this. Love him as Lalo Salamanca on Better Call Saul

Looking forward to this before but now we have a Steinfeld on board, I'm doubling down. :wowe:

Is she? Interesting if she is since, even though it's decades apart and not connected to it, this would probably a different take on Masque/Whitney Frost than we got in Agent Carter.
I don’t think Feige considers AoS to be part of this. It’d be more comic accurate version of the character and not... whatever that was.

I don’t think Feige considers AoS to be part of this. It’d be more comic accurate version of the character and not... whatever that was.

Wait, was she in Agents of Shield, too? I only remember Frost being in Agent Carter.

so they would make Kate Clint's niece?

There's some speculation that Farmiga is going to end up being the MCU's version of Madame Masque instead of just connecting the two characters.

Wait, was she in Agents of Shield, too? I only remember Frost being in Agent Carter.
Sorry I meant Agent Carter. I don’t think any of those series are canon in his mind.

Points for Santa. But not enough tracksuits, bro.
I'm hoping we will get a Pizza Dog POV episode.
Pizza Dog POV is what gets this show the Emmy.
Sorry I meant Agent Carter. I don’t think any of those series are canon in his mind.
I'm fairly confident he considers Agent Carter canon. It was the pet project of several Marvel bigwigs and is the only one of the old shows to be actually acknowledged by the movies, via Jarvis. Frost never became Madame Masque on Agent Carter, I expect they'll just give the name to someone else.
Biggest news for me here is Zahn McClaron. Huge talent who was one of the best parts of 2 of my favorite shows - Westworld and Fargo. Hopefully he gets better material than his fellow Fargo Season 2 scene-stealer Bokeem Woodbine got in Homecoming.

Speaking of my favorite shows. We need more POI alums in these productions. If AOS doesn't count anymore, get Amy Acker an MCU role that MATTERS! :argh:

You're speaking my language here. :o
I honestly am at a lost for roles for her, though.

Not a POI star per se (RIP the spin-off that never was) but Jimmi Simpson could be a great Barney Barton/Trickshot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"