Hawkeye Hawkeye General Discussion Thread

The work put into those character posters.:dry: They could have released those two few weeks ago as they are nothing special. Its one thing that they look samey and the character is just standing in front of the camera... but that background is just ugh. The name of the actress/actor and the character aren't even in it.

nah, the last character poster is released a few days after the finale. He who remains and Sam Captain America were released after the finale…I think Scarlet Witch also.

But I also expect Kingpin being the last poster.

nah, the last character poster is released a few days after the finale. He who remains and Sam Captain America were released after the finale…I think Scarlet Witch also.

But I also expect Kingpin being the last poster.
WandaVision TV Poster (#1 of 26)

Based from that I don't think we got a Scarlet Witch poster.

Anyway, the character posters for Hawkeye, Loki, What If? and Falcon and the Winter Soldier all have the same concept - "use 1 background, paste character in the center". Its incredibly lazy especially when they are spreading them out through the entire run of the series.

The work put into those character posters.:dry: They could have released those two few weeks ago as they are nothing special. Its one thing that they look samey and the character is just standing in front of the camera... but that background is just ugh. The name of the actress/actor and the character aren't even in it.

I don't care for character posters to be honest. Doesn't affect how I watch any movies and TV in general, not just MCU.

I don't understand why it's a big deal for people to be upset over.

I do like those character posters. They are like trading cards and we’re getting a new pack after an episode. Can’t wait for the Moon Knight posters.

I do like those character posters. They are like trading cards. Can’t wait for the Moon Knight posters.

Are they like for sale or something? Or are they only online?

If it's only online, I am confused by the rage people have with these character posters.

. . . why would you think that? The movie did a pretty good job of establishing that Yelena is nice and all, but she is not Natasha Romanov. None of the other Widows were. Whereas Clint Barton, tired out or not, is still the dude who Natasha could at best pull 50/50 against. Him plus a talented, if inexperienced, sidekick, should absolutely be something that Yelena is not going to overcome, not without cheating like mad.
Was going to say similar. :up:

I don't care for character posters to be honest. Doesn't affect how I watch any movies and TV in general, not just MCU.

I don't understand why it's a big deal for people to be upset over.
People are allowed to criticize about stuff you know, these posters are literally all over my social media.

Are you going to pull a "Idc about visual effects, I care about the characters and story" on this too? Good God.

People are allowed to complain about stuff you know, these posters are literally all over my social media.

Are you going to pull a "Idc about visual effects on this, I care about the characters and story" on this too?

The quality of the character posters don't make me not want to watch a movie to TV series, no matter the genre. And what's wrong with only caring about characters and story? If I didn't I would have thought Avatar was the greatest thing ever! That film was stunning from a visual standpoint and the story was solid, but I didn't care for Jake Sully because Sam Worthington is an actor who's hype I didn't get back then. His performance didn't make me enjoy Avatar as much as I would have wanted to.

I also don't have social media, unless a YouTube or Twitch account is considered one. Otherwise, I have zero interest.

There are two things I hope to see, but afraid it might not happen.
  • Swordsman having an epic swordfight with anyone (maybe he‘ll turn out good in the finale and saves Kate or Clint by fighting Madame Masque)
  • Kazi wearing Clown-Makeup

The quality of the character posters don't make me not want to watch a movie to TV series, no matter the genre. And what's wrong with only caring about characters and story? If I didn't I would have thought Avatar was the greatest thing ever! That film was stunning from a visual standpoint and the story was solid, but I didn't care for Jake Sully because Sam Worthington is an actor who's hype I didn't get back then. His performance didn't make me enjoy Avatar as much as I would have wanted to.

I also don't have social media, unless a YouTube or Twitch account is considered one. Otherwise, I have zero interest.
Well nobody told you to stop watching the show because of these promotional posters in the first place, for you to make it about you AGAIN.

Well nobody told you to stop watching the show because of these promotional posters in the first place, for you to make it about you AGAIN.

I am not going to stop watching due to these posters. My thing is I don't understand the outrage towards these posters if they are only online. If they were for sale manually where you can buy them, then I get that these posters need to be better. But its online, so I don't get the outrage.

I am not going to stop watching due to these posters. My thing is I don't understand the outrage towards these posters if they are only online. If they were for sale manually where you can buy them, then I get that these posters need to be better. But its online, so I don't get the outrage.
Let it go.

No one said people aren't watching the series because of bad posters. No one also said you have to diXlike the posters. So what if I don't like the posters? It doesn't mean I'm outraged or upset about it... Overreact much?

How about you let people complain about the visual effects and posters, without making it about you and turning it to something else.

Let it go.

No one said people aren't watching the series because of bad posters. No one also said you have to diXlike the posters. So what if I don't like the posters? It doesn't mean I'm outraged or upset about it... Overreact much?

How about you let people complain about the visual effects and posters, without making it about you and turning it to something else.

I'll stop.

Anyway, I would not be at all surprised if Wilson Fisk doesn't show up in the post-credits to episode 5.

Last edited:
That episode f'n sucked.

Doesn't Kate have the watch? She pocketed it in the last episode. When did Maya get it back?

Ugh. That was a pretty lame episode, to be honest. Even the Wilson Fisk reveal was unimpressive.

Ugh. That was a pretty lame episode, to be honest. Even the Wilson Fisk reveal was unimpressive.

There's no way around how underwhelming that reveal was. People couldn't even tell that was you know who in the photo. It wouldn't hold up in court.

"Mr. Fisk, is this you?"

"I've made mistakes in the years since I was a boy. I tried to learn from them, but it isn't always enough."

"Alright then."

There's no way around how underwhelming that reveal was. People couldn't even tell that was you know who in the photo. It wouldn't hold up in court.

"Mr. Fisk, is this you?"

"I've made mistakes in the years since I was a boy. I tried to learn from them, but it isn't always enough."

"Alright then."

Man I'm lowkey upset you don't like this series since I always seem to agree with you on A LOT of things lol :funny:

Man I'm lowkey upset you don't like this series since I always seem to agree with you on A LOT of things lol :funny:

Punisher Max, well I'm gonna say jury is still out on this series. We'll see how the final episode leaves me. Specifically, I didn't like this particular episode, and it was my least favorite episode of Hawkeye so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"