• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Amazing Spider-Man Ideas for "Spider-Man 4" teasers/trailers

Spider-Ranger

aka Goran
Reaction score
I know it's way to early for movie-teasers/trailers, but I had a dream of a "Spider-Man 4" trailer last night :) so I thought I write it down before forgetting it.

My trailer features Lizard, Kraven and Felicia Hardy as new characters. Actually in my dream Black Cat also appeared and had a rather long sequence :) but I thought it'd be better for the next film to only introduce Felicia, and then maybe Black Cat in Spider-Man 5.

Here it is:
· Peter and MJ meet on the street, they hug each other.
· They talk about wedding plans.
· MJ is busy (theater/Hollywood career?)
oOther scenes, glimpses…
· Peter is about to enter the Daily Bugle
· A new reporter stops him, wants to ask him something and introduces herself as Felicia Hardy.
o Other scenes, glimpses…
· Spider-Man web slings through NYC, then lands on top of a building.
· A shadow is moving behind him, he turns around and finds nothing.
· Mrs. Conners tells Peter that her husband is missing.
· A news report on some unidentified animal/beast can be seen on TV
· Peter looks worried at the TV-screen.
· The Lizard breaks through a manhole right onto the streets of NYC and screams.
· People are screaming and running.
· J. J. Jameson talks about the incidents in Manhattan.
· He says that they need someone who is able to stop the Lizard.
· Sergei Kravinof is shown.
· He arrives at Elis Island, where a press conference is hold in his honor.
· Aunt May tells Peter that he can’t save everybody, since she’s ill.

Maybe someone wants to continue or enrich my trailer idea :)
Feel free to bring on your own ideas!
It'd be cool read what your imagination comes up with ;)

Something short but damn cool. If Kraven is in it, feature when Spider-Man bursts out of the grave.

Columbia and Marvel logos

Black screen.

FADE INTO.

A black sky. But with lightening and thunder illuminating the night. We can see some clouds.

PAN DOWN A heading of a cemetary. We drift through the setting, as rain hits the graves and ground, we can see lightening and hear thunder int he distance, creating a creepy atmosphere.

Some hints of music builds up... we come to one grave in particular, but looks like the others.

Lightening flashes.

The grave moves just a hair. Then, the dirt begins to move, it gets higher.

QUICK FADE TO BLACK, sudden tense steady drum beat

FADE BACK

Then as the music builds, moments later, the hand of Spider-Man bursts out of the dirt, feeling the rain drop on his hand.

FADE TO BLACK

Loud Drum Beat

FADE BACK

Spider-Man beginning to emerge

FADE TO BLACK

Drum Beat

FADE BACK

Half of Spider-Man's body now seen

FADE TO BLACK

Drum Beat

FADE BACK

Spider-Man in the rain beginning to get up.

FADE TO BLACK

Drum beat, double now, getting more intense...

FADE BACK

Wide shot of the cemetary where we began from the beginning of the trailer. We hear a web shoot in the distance.

Spider-Man SWINGS IN DIRECTLY AT US

Lightening flashes across the screen.

Drum beat.

Cut to black

TITLE:

Dissolve to...

Returns May 2011

Nothing like Dark Knight's teaser. I hated that so much.

I'm just picky that way. When I see a teaser, I want footage and something to get excited about. Not a symbol I've seen and some dialogue. I was let down by that teaser. Thankfully the trailer in November got me happy.

I want something like Spider-Man 2 or Spider-Man 3's teaser. Those were great.

Nothing like Dark Knight's teaser. I hated that so much.

I'm just picky that way. When I see a teaser, I want footage and something to get excited about. Not a symbol I've seen and some dialogue. I was let down by that teaser. Thankfully the trailer in November got me happy.

I want something like Spider-Man 2 or Spider-Man 3's teaser. Those were great.
Now that I think about it, if they released a teaser like that today, not only would I mind; but I'd be laughing my ass off, as well:funny:
~
Anyhow, here's something that I just thought of(give some of you a taste at how I want to see them handle Chameleon):
'Spider-Man 4' Theatrical Trailer:
Columbia/Marvel Studios...

Dr. Connors, in his lab(clothed in his lab attire), pulls up a vial and holds it before his eye.

"This serum can do... extraordinary things," Dr. Connors narrates.

Dr. Connors walks onto a podium.

"But there's one thing it can do..."

Dr. Connors seated down along the edge of his son, Billy's bed.

"It can give me back something I lost," Dr. Connors tells Billy. "All you have to do... is tell me what you think is right."

Billy reaches towards Dr. Connors shoulder, where his missing arm is located. Billy then looks up to Dr. Connors, as Dr. Connors smiled back down at Billy. Martha, Dr. Connors' wife, is seen standing at the doorway, with tears running down her eyes.

"No matter what... I'll always be the same," Dr. Connors promises Billy.

In the middle of the street, Shocker tries to catch Spider-Man with the forces coming from his gauntlets; Spider-Man leaps out of it's path, just in time.

Spider-Man punches Shocker directly in the side of his jaw.

"There's always a way, to save the ones you love," Aunt May tells Peter.

Kraven holds Gwen Stacy at the edge of the tower on the George Washington Bridge.

Chameleon and his gang of thugs hold Dr. Connors' family, captive, before Dr. Connors himself; who is encased in a thick-glass cage.

Kraven lets go of Gwen Stacy, as she falls away from safety.

Dr. Connors, hesitant, looks down at the vial in his hands.

"But there's always the question," Aunt May tells Peter.

Spider-Man falling down after Gwen Stacy, with a large distance between the two.

Dr. Connors opens the vial.

"Who can you save?"

Spider-Man, about to shot a webline at Gwen, pulls both of his fingers back.

Chameleon, now holding Martha in a headlock, pointing the gun to her head. "Take it or your family dies!"

'Spider-Man 4'

"No matter what happens... I'll always love you," Dr. Connors narrates. "I can promise that."

Those are some good teasers/trailers! I can imagine it right now.:up:

I would like to see something like the start of Spider-Man TAS. Two workers are down in the sewers fixing something. Then they hear a noise behind them. When they look back, you see two eyes glowing in the dark. They both scream for help as one manages to get away. He climbes out and screams for help. Shot of Spider-Man swinging toward the screaming worker. Just as Spider-Man is about to enter the sewer, Kraven hits him and goes in first. Something like that. This of course if Lizard/Kraven is in SM4.

Agreed.^ If not Spidey 3, Spidey 2. Both of those got me extremely excited.

I would'nt mind if we got Lizard from the beginning. We just start off with Lizard. Doing random thing slike murder and then the public finds out about it. It's kinds a mystery, but we all know it's Connors, even though we see scenes of him in between these events. We could explain what ahppens to Connors in flashbacks. That way we could deal with the second villain in the present.

I just hope for something simple teaser that makes us want more. Make cloverfeild teaser type trailer :hehe:

I would'nt mind if we got Lizard from the beginning. We just start off with Lizard. Doing random thing slike murder and then the public finds out about it. It's kinds a mystery, but we all know it's Connors, even though we see scenes of him in between these events. We could explain what ahppens to Connors in flashbacks. That way we could deal with the second villain in the present.
That'd be cool. Or, my take on your idea would be to play the trailer backwards in a way. Open it strong with The Lizard then close with Dr. Connors speaking with Martha or Peter or his son. Read below, and I'll give it a try.
Great trailer, thejon93. It sounds great. :up:
Thanks, 'SMH':yay:
I just hope for something simple teaser that makes us want more. Make cloverfeild teaser type trailer :hehe:
You know, I thought about something like that for The Lizard, I kinda wanted to write it, but it wouldn't really make any sense. I'd probably have it take place from a mall-security camera. They could shoot it all while the actual film is being shot; if they end up making having a stunt-double/actor play the role of the character.

~

'Spider-Man 4' "The Lizard" Trailer:

"Don't worry, Billy," Spider-Man narrates.

The Lizard's silhouette; walking down in the sewers.

"I'll find him," Spider-Man; with the mouth-area of his mask missing, tells Billy. "I promise."

The Lizard hits Spider-Man right in his chest, with an open palm, which sends Spider-Man flying across the field. Until finally, he hit's the ground with a thud.

Spider-Man swings around a flagpole and kicks The Lizard across his jaw with both his feet.

Chameleon points his revolver at Spider-Man's head, only to have Spider-Man catch it before it even makes it.

In the other room, Dr. Connors is transforming into The Lizard.

"Do it or your family dies," Chameleon yells at Dr. Connors, who's inside a thick-glass cage, as Chameleon points his revolver at Martha's head.

Spider-Man falling down towards Gwen Stacy.

Dr. Connors crouches down on his knee to hug Billy and Martha with his one arm.

"I tell you, Martha," Dr. Connors speaks with Martha.

"I don't want this..."

Dr. Connors looking at the vial with the formula inside.

"I need this," Dr. Connors tells Martha.

Spider-Man, swinging down from his webline, pulls his weight back-up. Where he is now flying towards the helicopter above.

'Spider-Man 4'

"...Hope will find it's way," Dr. Connors tells the audience, while standing on the podium.

The shadow of The Lizard slowly casts over Spider-Man's fallen body.

May 2011

Marvel Logo

AN OLDER MAN'S VOB (Voice over black)

"The arachnid is one of nature's most intellegent hunters, it does not waste energy on hunting down its prey..."

FADE IN.
ANTHONY HOPKINS PROFILE AS HE MOVES IN CLOSE TO REVEAL SPIDER-MAN CLEARLY CAPTURED AND HANGING UPSIDE DOWN. THE CAMERA PANS TO SHOW EACH OF THEIR PROFILES CLOSE UP ACROSS FROM EACH OTHER, THE BACKGROUND IS OUT OF FOCUS BUT IT SEEMS TO BE A SEWER WITH A LARGE TUNNEL OPENNING IN THE MIDDLE BACKGROUND.
FADE OUT.

AN OLDER MAN'S VOB (Voice over black)

"..instead, it sits and waits for its prey to come to it.."

FADE IN.
THE FOCUS PULLS INTO THE LARGE SEWER OPENNING TO REVEAL A LIZARD CREATURE RUNNING ON ALL FOURS AND LEAPING INTO CENTRE CAMERA AS KRAVEN MOVES OUT OF THE WAY LEAVING SPIDER-MAN AS BAIT.
CUT TO.

SPIDER-MAN 4

CUT TO.
A QUICK MEDIUM SHOT OF A THREEWAY BATTLE BETWEEN KRAVEN, THE LIZARD AND SPIDER-MAN.
CUT TO.

That'd be cool. Or, my take on your idea would be to play the trailer backwards in a way. Open it strong with The Lizard then close with Dr. Connors speaking with Martha or Peter or his son. Read below, and I'll give it a try.

Thanks, 'SMH':yay:

You know, I thought about something like that for The Lizard, I kinda wanted to write it, but it wouldn't really make any sense. I'd probably have it take place from a mall-security camera. They could shoot it all while the actual film is being shot; if they end up making having a stunt-double/actor play the role of the character.

~

'Spider-Man 4' "The Lizard" Trailer:

"Don't worry, Billy," Spider-Man narrates.

The Lizard's silhouette; walking down in the sewers.

"I'll find him," Spider-Man; with the mouth-area of his mask missing, tells Billy. "I promise."

The Lizard hits Spider-Man right in his chest, with an open palm, which sends Spider-Man flying across the field. Until finally, he hit's the ground with a thud.

Spider-Man swings around a flagpole and kicks The Lizard across his jaw with both his feet.

Chameleon points his revolver at Spider-Man's head, only to have Spider-Man catch it before it even makes it.

In the other room, Dr. Connors is transforming into The Lizard.

"Do it or your family dies," Chameleon yells at Dr. Connors, who's inside a thick-glass cage, as Chameleon points his revolver at Martha's head.

Spider-Man falling down towards Gwen Stacy.

Dr. Connors crouches down on his knee to hug Billy and Martha with his one arm.

"I tell you, Martha," Dr. Connors speaks with Martha.

"I don't want this..."

Dr. Connors looking at the vial with the formula inside.

"I need this," Dr. Connors tells Martha.

Spider-Man, swinging down from his webline, pulls his weight back-up. Where he is now flying towards the helicopter above.

'Spider-Man 4'

"...Hope will find it's way," Dr. Connors tells the audience, while standing on the podium.

The shadow of The Lizard slowly casts over Spider-Man's fallen body.

May 2011
I like that! :up:

Just something I thought of real quickly. I love the idea of this thread and want to throw out more ideas in the future. All I could think of right now is just a Lizard teaser.

That green preview screen

A shot of a street in NYC

The camera pans all throughout the streets in one long continuous shot, passing by civilians and heading into the subway.

In the subway the camera continues moving, it reaches the train tracks where a subway train races by.

Once it races by the camera follows the train tracks and into a sewer grate

The camera continues moving past all the filth and sewage where it reaches and focuses on a moving spider on a ledge/wall

Suddenly a large tongue snatches up the spider, followed by loud screeching roars

Through the shadows, piercing yellow eyes can be seen as the creature/silhouette slowly climbs up a nearby wall, where parts of a torn lab coat can be seen (with the tail being the last part to slither by)

Fade to black

A shot of webs (like the beginning credits of all 3 previous movies) is slowly zoomed out on, with The Amazing Spider-Man slowly fading in (and out) after a moment

Ohh, these are fun. Another one (:liz: teaser) I thought of

A subway station with a shot of a young mother and son standing waiting for their train.

The train can be heard nearby as it approaches the station

The mother takes the hand of the little boy, he is playing with a small Spider-Man toy

They step onto the subway car and stand along with the other passengers.

The train begins to move and shots of the subway car moving on the tracks are shown

Inside, the mother and son once again. The mother looks down at her son and smiles.

Suddenly the subway car jerks and the brakes begin to screech. The car is slowing down.

The mother looks around, as do the other passengers.

The subway car lights begin to flicker on and off.

They then turn off completely.

A moment later the dim emergency lights come up, showing the mother and son.

The subway car begins to rock at small intervals with distant screeching (roars) being heard. Like a monster's screams in the distance.

The son says "Mom..."

A LOUD CRASH is heard (with passengers screams as well)

The Lizard and Spider-Man (with a slightly torn suit) come crashing through the subway car window, with the Lizard landing on top of Spider-Man, pinning him down with much force and struggle, yet Lizard still keeps him pinned down.

In a deep and incredibly loud voice Spider-Man yells "Get outta here!!!"

The Lizard closes in on Spider-Man with his tongue hissing and swishing around as people's screams can be heard in the background.

Cut to Black

A shot of webs (like the beginning credits of all 3 previous movies) is slowly zoomed out on, with The Amazing Spider-Man slowly fading in (and out) after a moment

2011 :spidey:

I know this is a "Teaser/Trailer(s)" thread, but I thought I'd throw this one into the mix.

'Spider-Man 4' TV Spot #1:

Flash-Cut to: 'Columbia Pictures'

Spider-Man catches the helicopter's pilot off-guard, as he suddenly lands on the window before him. Spider-Man then signals a wave at the pilot, "Hello, there," Spider-Man jokingly greeted.

Flash-Cut to: 'Marvel Studios'

"This city has," Chameleon begun. "A disease."

Cut to: Chameleon seated before his whole gallery of human-masks, where he smiles demonically, as he looks over all of them.

"...Want to take a guess at what that disease exactly "is"?" Chameleon asked, as Kraven then smirked.

Cut to; Slow-Motion: Kraven leaps off of the building towards Spider-Man, who has just leapt from his webline. As Kraven comes flying towards Spider-Man with his knife steady in-hand.

'A Hero...'

'Returns'

Spider-Man falling along the George Washington Bridge, in pursuit of a falling Gwen Stacy.

Flash-Cut to: 'Spider-Man 4'

Fade to: In Theatres Everywhere: May 2011

A subway station with a shot of a young mother and son standing waiting for their train.

The mother takes the hand of the little boy, he is playing with a small Spider-Man toy

The train begins to move and shots of the subway car moving on the tracks are shown

Inside, the mother and son once again. The mother looks down at her son and smiles.

Suddenly the subway car jerks and the brakes begin to screech. The car is slowing down.

The subway car begins to rock at small intervals with distant screeching (roars) being heard. Like a monster's screams in the distance.

The son says "Mom..."

The Lizard and Spider-Man (with a slightly torn suit) come crashing through the subway car window, with the Lizard landing on top of Spider-Man, pinning him down with much force and struggle, yet Lizard still keeps him pinned down.

The Lizard closes in on Spider-Man with his tongue hissing and swishing around as people's screams can be heard in the background.

Cut to Black

I like this!

This would be cool to see for a promotion trailer a quick one. Like the Twin trailers teaser. All starts calm and quiet then chaos erupts.

Colombia - Marvel Studios

Dr. Connors speaking to a group of people

"Throughout history, mankind has had to evolve, adapt."

Spider biting the hand of younger Peter Parker from 1st movie.

"Sometimes all evolution needs is a little push."

Dr. Connors injecting the lizard serum into his arm.

"Evolution, though, isn't always predictabe, in fact, its chaotic."

DARKNESS - We hear a growl. Then suddenly the lizard jumps at the screen.

We see the Black Cat strut away from Spider-Man.

"You have the chance to be something greater than any man could hope to be. Why do you hide behind the mask of Peter Parker. This...This is your true face"

Black Cat looking into Spider-Mans eye lenses, touching his mask.

Spider-Man sits on top of a gargoyle on the Chrysler Building

"Maybe I don't need to be Peter Parker anymore."

Daily Bugle front page reads "A Hunter In New York" with a picture of Kraven and Calypso.

J.Jonah Jameson sits behind his desk with a cigar.

"Goblins, Octopuses, Giant Lizards, and Human Spiders. Whatever happened to the good ol' days of Political Sex Scandals?"

Green backround and the words "Spider-Man" appear. Four claw marks get scratched into it.

The son says "Mom..."

Cut to Black

wow jad, they should hire you to write their teasers! Seeing something as cool as that in the theater preview lineup would defiantly give me chills

ok here is my idea.

it starts with a news bulletin, covering a recent spate of bombings in new york. the reporter is giving information n stuff explaining how the police don't believe the bombing were terrorist attacks. then they show remnants one of the bombs used. the camera zooms in and it clearly is a pumpkin bomb!
the television this was all being watched on is suddenly turned off and in the reflection of the blank screen we see the shocked face of peter parker.
the screen goes black and then a sound starts, the crazed laughter of the green goblin gets louder and louder. words come onto the screen "this year Halloween comes early"
then bam! "spiderman 4 may 6"

^So you want another goblin to be the villain? Specifically, the Hobgoblin.

Your idea is great, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"