If you're not moving, you're not living... Ezra Miller IS Barry Allen/The Flash!

I want to see Ezra in the Flash suit as Barry Allen...either way I can't wait to see what kind of suit they come up with for him

snyder.png

If anything his suit looks like the suit Grant wears on the TV show but more advanced

I can't be the only that noticed this.. The new wally west suit with the new bolt looks alot like Ezra's flash. without the hair exposed.. If they add the circle into the film suit then that would look fantastic IMO...

13339444_1744806252456528_389640459897651626_n.jpg

I can't be the only that noticed this.. The new wally west suit with the new bolt looks alot like Ezra's flash. without the hair exposed.. If they add the circle into the film suit then that would look fantastic IMO...

13339444_1744806252456528_389640459897651626_n.jpg

581dde2040ce41a3bc2ad37b2698b5d7.png

tumblr_o50zv1gAXE1ul3s15o1_1280.jpg

Umm... hey gurl. :hrt:

I'm really impressed with how comfortable he seems to feel in his own skin. :)

... though we probably won't see the Flash rock a skirt in the movies. :csad:

I'm really impressed with how comfortable he seems to feel in his own skin. :)

... though we probably won't see the Flash rock a skirt in the movies. :csad:

You know what is scary in the sense of The Flash film franchise. If this photo indicates he is in fact transgender, there could be a chance that he will become a trans woman. Which brings a lot of conflict with his Flash role. Since he does support the LGBTQ community, It is a possibility but probably not. He does have a girlfriend. I don't know who the other guy is in the photo, he could've worn it just as a joke. I just want to see a solid Flash franchise, hopefully a trilogy to happen. Ezra Miller is talented and I am super-stoked for him playing the role. But that picture and the old one where he is wearing lipstick kind of indicates something that may be detrimental to the franchise but great for his personal life. I honestly don't care about celebrities personal lives, so I care more about the franchise. I don't want anything to ruin it.

PS, I'm sorry if whatever I said offends people. I don't think I said anything that is offensive.

There's a huuuuuuge gulf between just putting on a skirt and actually being trans.

There's a huuuuuuge gulf between just putting on a skirt and actually being trans.

I mean he has done it many times, you remember the photoshoot with him wearing women's clothing and having lipstick on. Could it be a sign of him realizing who he truly is? I doubt it is, but if it is then that is very detrimental to THE FLASH movie and it's franchise. Although they could recast and pretend he is the same person like what they did with Rhodey but I would prefer Ezra Miller take this opportunity. I honestly might be over thinking this. Also this a major thing that right wing bigots have against the guy and his Flash role. I hate when people bash the dude for him saying he is doesn't love any one in particular and supporting the LGBTQ. I think he has a girlfriend and yet you see those comments were people actually verbally harass the guy and the studios decision because of his progressive and legitimate statements.

He did mention that he has a cameo in BvS a long time ago, I just completely forgot about it.

In any case, I think Miller has been spending way too much time with Snyder:

tumblr_o9msq1wQnc1vwht1do8_r1_250.gif

:p

You know what is scary in the sense of The Flash film franchise. If this photo indicates he is in fact transgender, there could be a chance that he will become a trans woman. Which brings a lot of conflict with his Flash role. Since he does support the LGBTQ community, It is a possibility but probably not. He does have a girlfriend. I don't know who the other guy is in the photo, he could've worn it just as a joke. I just want to see a solid Flash franchise, hopefully a trilogy to happen. Ezra Miller is talented and I am super-stoked for him playing the role. But that picture and the old one where he is wearing lipstick kind of indicates something that may be detrimental to the franchise but great for his personal life. I honestly don't care about celebrities personal lives, so I care more about the franchise. I don't want anything to ruin it.

PS, I'm sorry if whatever I said offends people. I don't think I said anything that is offensive.

No, I get what you mean. :)

It would be quite a change for Barry to suddenly become homosexual, queer, or anything else but a Caucasian heterosexual man. I would not be opposed to these changes, as I would find them interesting to follow and see how he works these things out next to being the Flash, but WB wants to make money, and they will likely refrain from doing something this crass. That aside, there have been many homosexual men portraying heterosexual guys in movies before, just because Ezra likes wearing skirts or lipstick doesn't mean that the writers or he will consider this for Barry. I'm sure queer people don't automatically turn everything queer they touch. ;)

No, I get what you mean. :)

It would be quite a change for Barry to suddenly become homosexual, queer, or anything else but a Caucasian heterosexual man. I would not be opposed to these changes, as I would find them interesting to follow and see how he works these things out next to being the Flash, but WB wants to make money, and they will likely refrain from doing something this crass. That aside, there have been many homosexual men portraying heterosexual guys in movies before, just because Ezra likes wearing skirts or lipstick doesn't mean that the writers or he will consider this for Barry. I'm sure queer people don't automatically turn everything queer they touch. ;)

Doesn't queer mean he doesn't have a preference, or at least that's what he said. Which seems logical. He also said he mostly is into women. I think the lipstick and skirt stuff is a joke. He has a weird humour. I don't know if you can use those photos to describe his sexuality, because his statements have already made cleared up such things. A photo of him wearing a skirt shouldn't really say he is transgender, because he has said he is not that.

It is more than a little sad seeing this, though. Peaceful protests like these never achieve anything.

Doesn't queer mean he doesn't have a preference, or at least that's what he said. Which seems logical. He also said he mostly is into women. I think the lipstick and skirt stuff is a joke. He has a weird humour. I don't know if you can use those photos to describe his sexuality, because his statements have already made cleared up such things. A photo of him wearing a skirt shouldn't really say he is transgender, because he has said he is not that.

I read in an article that he describes himself as queer and he has worn rather ladylike outfits before thus my assumption that he could pretty much enjoy wearing women's clothes. Again, I don't see any harm done by that and doubt that his personal sexual orientation or preference in clothing will reflect itself on the Flash.

It is more than a little sad seeing this, though. Peaceful protests like these never achieve anything.

I doubt that's true and it's better than doing nothing. It definitely shows that people care and it does get media attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"