Iron Fist Iron Fist SEASON TWO Discussion Thread (NO SPOILER TAGS NECESSARY!)

From the ending of this season, I feel like they should have combined it what they're going to do in season 3. Looking at the past of the Iron Fist for the first half of the season would have set up a natural way to introduce Orson and the other cool Iron Fist abilities. Show that it's more than what Danny thinks it is.

I'm pretty pumped for season 3, though. They haven't officially announced it, though, have they?

****. Colleen is one of my favorite things in these shows and the ending of season 2 setup something legit interesting.

It was actually good this time and it gets cancelled. Damn it.

I was worried about this with how they released it, especially with the reduced episode order and almost no advertisment. But God damnit.

Are they implying the new book will pick up where the show left off?

Wonder if Danny and Colleen will continue to be in other shows?

I do hope it gets revived once Disney Streaming becomes active. Or gets moved to Hulu.

Now the only question is....will the Disney streaming service pick it up for a third season?

He never got his costume. A false hope they presented us with.

They should combine it with Luke Cage.

It's all Scott Buck's fault in the first place for making it mediocre.

And now Iron Fist goes the way of Agent Carter and Inhumans.

I mean, they already had Danny and Colleen pop up on Luke Cage. Have them show up there on occasion.

Don't forget to put the show out on Blu Ray for us collectors :o

This is a bunch of crap. I hope it continues on something else, or Finn Jones shows up often on Luke Cage or other shows.

This is a bunch of crap. I hope it continues on something else, or Finn Jones shows up often on Luke Cage or other shows.

To be fair, we don't know what the streaming numbers on the show looked like. It did get a reduced episode count, so this being a possibility was always in the cards. I just hope Disney/Marvel find a reason to put out season 3 on their own. Or, like you said, at least put him and Colleen in some guest spots.

Not surprised. First season was terrible...so much so that I didn't finish it. Haven't seen the second of course.

As soon as they tease the stuff they should have done in the first two seasons, it gets cancelled. ****ing Buck.

This is what they get for refusing to give people what they signed up to watch from day one. From episode one, Danny should have been wearing that yellow rag around his head and kickin' ass and takin names on the streets of New York and usin' that glowing fist like its nobody's business. Instead they decided screw with the fans and go some other weird direction with the show instead of giving us the mystical kung fu action show we signed up for.

This is what they get for refusing to give people what they signed up to watch from day one. From episode one, Danny should have been wearing that yellow rag around his head and kickin' ass and takin names on the streets of New York and usin' that glowing fist like its nobody's business. Instead they decided screw with the fans and go some other weird direction with the show instead of giving us the mystical kung fu action show we signed up for.

I agree. In fact I didn’t even both watching season 2 after I heard the costumes were not going to appear as I felt I was already getting jerked around.

Not really too sad or angry about this. I'm more annoyed Scott Buck so badly missed the mark in the first season.

There's always chance of a Heroes for Hire season or Finn Jones showing up in other shows. Same for Jessica Henwick.

I hope Punisher is able to turn things around for Season 2.

Not really too sad or angry about this. I'm more annoyed Scott Buck so badly missed the mark in the first season.

There's always chance of a Heroes for Hire season or Finn Jones showing up in other shows. Same for Jessica Henwick.

I hope Punisher is able to turn things around for Season 2.

If Scott Buck works on Publisher season 2 then it will definitely turn around!

Damn can't say I was expecting this. I guess it just didn't do the numbers they were expecting, but that's what happens when your first season was so poorly received. This whole show was just one big missed opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"