Jan. 6: The Failed Insurrection of Donald Trump...

Well that definitely rules out any impeachment proceedings. It's like everyone decided to go into hibernation because it was all too much for them yesterday.

Come. On.

We have a new congress. Please use this time to work with Biden's team to draft legislation. I don't want to hear about how drained you are. Take a couple of days off and get this stuff ready and passed asap.

Just some who performed admirably during the chaos of yesterday, who knows what would've happened if the insurrectionists had gotten their hands on these official certificates (well, most of us can imagine what they probably would've done... but still, at least there wasn't a chance for us to find out for sure the damage/destruction they would've done to them).

Just some who performed admirably during the chaos of yesterday, who knows what would've happened if the insurrectionists had gotten their hands on these official certificates (well, most of us can imagine what they probably would've done... but still, at least there wasn't a chance for us to find out for sure the damage/destruction they would've done to them).

Am I supposed to be surprised that two women showed more calmness and courage than just about all of our elected reps?

Am I supposed to be surprised that two women showed more calmness and courage than just about all of our elected reps?
Umm, looks like at least six of them... Three pairs carrying three bags at least.

So why isn't there an indefinite ban on Twitter? That's the platform Trump uses the most anyway rather than Facebook. The 12 hours ran out quickly and was barely enough to begin with.

I see on the news networks they have a tip line now regarding finding anyone involved.

Remember guys you can link it with a warning. DO NOT EMBED IT ON THE SITE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"