Jonah Hill Was Eyed for Secret Role.

James.B

In search of the absurd
Reaction score
‘The Batman’: Jonah Hill Eyed for Secret Role Opposite Robert Pattinson

Sources tell Variety that Jonah Hill is in talks to join Pattinson in Matt Reeves’ “The Batman.”

According to sources, producers had long wanted Hill for the project, but casting decisions were put on hold until the role of Batman was filled. The deal hasn’t closed and sources say it could still fall apart, but both sides are engaging on Hill joining. As for who Hill is playing, that’s still being worked out as well.

tumblr_psqa3bkHqO1rrkahjo6_540.gif

!!! Sneider is saying that he could be playing... the Riddler??? !!!

Penguin or Mad Hatter. Most likely the former, but we'll see.

GEE I WONDER WHO?

I'm ****ing dead, fam.
He's been so beat up in this industry over being fat and he's clearly fed up over it, I really think they're gonna go a different way with him. I don't see him even considering if Pengy was offered.

Yeah I wonder if he would flat out turn down Penguin just because the character has almost always been seen as fat...

That hasn’t always been the case though. Even the ‘66 version and some of the more recent versions of the characters on gotham and in the Telltale games haven’t been portly.

He's been so beat up in this industry over being fat and he's clearly fed up over it, I really think they're gonna go a different way with him. I don't see him even considering if Pengy was offered.
Right. And honestly, he's been typecast as Penguin so much that Reeves going in a completely different direction with him is certainly more interesting.

Not what I expected, but I could see it.

I'd be very interested to see him as Riddler or Mad Hatter, honestly. Wasn't it rumoured that Hatter would be in the movie sometime ago?

Jonah Hill as The Riddler would be...interesting to say the least. Can't really picture it at all, at this point.

I am absolutely fine with this. Hill has proven to be a very capable actor in recent projects.

All this casting news is great :wowe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"