• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Amazing Spider-Man Josh Hutcherson Leak

saiyanaida

Civilian
Reaction score
Alright, so this Disney Blogger named Honor Hunter who I've been following the past few years, is pretty dependable on all things Disney, is now reporting that Josh Hutcherson has been crowned as the next Peter Parker. You heard it from him first:

Feast your eyes on a Blue Sky Disney Exclusive...

Your friendly, rebooted Spider-Man in the flesh. Word from my Bothans is that Sony has settled on "Journey to the Center of the Earth's" Josh Hutcherson as the newly, high school bound Peter Parker. After several extensive test shoots were performed, Marc Webb and the top Sony $uits decided that Hutcherson was the right fit for the role and an offer was made and has been accepted. Now I wonder who'll be cast as the Lizard?

Whoops, I mean, the villain...

http://blueskydisney.blogspot.com/2010/06/journey-of-peter-parker.html
http://www.toonzone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=263365&page=12

Time will tell if this holds to be true.

Last edited:
I just emailed Latino Review the tip and this is what they emailed back to me:

George Roush

to me

Known this for a while. Couldn't report it though. Thanks for the heads
up. Honor is a friend.

George 'El Guapo' Roush
Entertainment Writer
www.latinoreview.com

Latino Review Breaking The story To The Masses

1277917583_image_spidermansmall1.jpg

And Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man Is...

By George 'El Guapo' Roush on June 30, 2010
0diggsdigg​
http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzz?targetUr...our-friendly-neighborhood-spider-man-is-10354
1277917583_image_spidermansmall1.jpg
With all of the talk about who would be the next Peter Parker, every male actor and their Mom auditioned for the role with Sony selecting a handful of candidates as the finalists for the coveted role of Spider-Man. I thought they'd wait until Comic-Con to announce who he would be, but my friend Honor over at Blue Sky Disney got the scoop:

Your friendly, rebooted Spider-Man in the flesh. Word from my Bothans is that Sony has settled on "Journey to the Center of the Earth's" Josh Hutcherson as the newly, high school bound Peter Parker. After several extensive test shoots were performed, Marc Webb and the top Sony $uits decided that Hutcherson was the right fit for the role and an offer was made and has been accepted. Now I wonder who'll be cast as the Lizard?

I've known Josh was the main guy for a while, but couldn't report it. Glad Hunter got the scoop on this. I think Josh is a great choice to play Peter Parker. The kid has the look and is the right age. Plus I've seen his test shoots and they were pretty f-ing awesome. He's scheduled to do the Journey to the Center of the Earth sequel in the fall, but should be able to do both films.

Honor is usually spot on when he has a scoop, and from the news I had heard a while ago, Josh Hutcherson is 99.9% your new friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

josh-hutcherson.jpg

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/and-your-friendly-neighborhood-spider-man-is-10354

Hummmm why not?

What's the problem with this casting? Oh let me guess...he's not Logan Lerman, right?

no, thats not the problem, the problem is his FLIPPING JAY LENO CHIN!!!!

Latino Review Emailed Me Some News

Thanks posted it but we've known for a while but couldn't report it and I myself have seen his audtion and knew right there and then that he got the role.

Sent from my iPhone 4
Kellvin Chavez
Latino Review LLC

Latino Review Emailed Me Some News

Thanks posted it but we've known for a while but couldn't report it and I myself have seen his audtion and knew right there and then that he got the role.

Sent from my iPhone 4
Kellvin Chavez
Latino Review LLC

Should ask what kind of suit he was wearing during his screen test and if it will be any indication of what the suit will end up looking on film.

Anyway, if this guy knocked it out of the park then I'm happy...

If this is true then I have no problem as I like Hutcherson as an actor and it's likely that he had the best auditioned.

I kinda had a feeling that somthing like this would happen after all the back and forth between Anton and Lerman fans. I still would like Anton as Harry though.

Last edited:
Josh Hutcherson wasn't listed on the final shortlist, was he? :funny:

Maybe the sources were confused and that was the Harry Osborn shortlist.

If this is true, bleh. This casting isn't very inspiring at all.

He wasn't my top choice, but I'll live. In the end, I'm sure I'll like him as Pete since it doesn't take much to impress me.

Is the Lizard confirmed as the villain?
It sure does seem that way with all these sites reporting it, then this. We'll see; I would love having the Lizard.

He looks a tiny bit like a chubby Justin Hartley.

If he loses a bit weight and gains some muscle,I'll give him a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogmanyoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"