• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Justice League: War World (DTV)

Pfeiffer-Pfan

Cool Rider
Reaction score
A new Justice League film will be released under the 'DC Universe' banner next year, likely apart of the Lukic/Tomorrowverse continuity. Perhaps following on from the end credits teaser of Batman: The Long Halloween - Part Two.

See slide 5:

Last edited:
Too soon for me to believe this could be based on the current Superman arc, especially if it encompasses the whole League, but I’m interested.

All the usual suspects from the Tomorrowverse. Sounds a bit Planet Hulk to me.

Looking forward to this and I can’t wait to see the Tomorrowverse’s main earth Wonder Woman.

WWs design seems like they took all of her big looks and mashed them into one.

Hopefully she gets to stand out, I never liked WW not being able to take on Mongul.

Very glad to have another JL project announced.

It also looks like from the synopsis that this will be a kinda sorta origin story of them becoming a team. Like they’ve all ready been through the team-up and have the Watchtower but they aren’t a unit and we’ll see them become that in this movie. I think that’s a cool way to go about it.

It also looks like from the synopsis that this will be a kinda sorta origin story of them becoming a team. Like they’ve all ready been through the team-up and have the Watchtower but they aren’t a unit and we’ll see them become that in this movie. I think that’s a cool way to go about it.
Nice. I've loved the Tomorrowverse so far. The only one I haven't seen is the latest, Legion of Superheroes. I own it but I haven't watched it yet.

WWs design seems like they took all of her big looks and mashed them into one.

Hopefully she gets to stand out, I never liked WW not being able to take on Mongul.
I take it this will be a different Wonder Woman to the one we met in Justice Society: World War II.

Nice. I've loved the Tomorrowverse so far. The only one I haven't seen is the latest, Legion of Superheroes. I own it but I haven't watched it yet.
Yeah me too I own all the films on 4K but I haven’t watched Legion of Superheroes yet but I have one more day before I have to go back to work so a Tomorrowverse marathon might be in order lol.

Fx9L-YXXsAMbPN8

I have to say... I don't love the design for Wonder Woman's suit. I am getting some Lynda Carter vibes which is nice.

Seeing Wondy in a Western movie like environment was cool. And meeting Jonah Hex as a bonus. I'm kinda curious about this, and hope it holds up like in the trailer.

I found this to be one of the most boring dtvs to date. Especially the worst JL dtv.

I'm not sure why its rated r because....it didn't seem very rated r.

they're building up to a COIE dtv

Why does Butch Lukic hate music?

Last edited:
Yeah this was boring; and then had muddled/confusing exposition jammed into the last 15 minutes. Weird story structure, IMO.

Wasn't superhyped for it, hearing it's boring kinda sucks. I'll still give it a watch though.

Only 15 minutes in and it's already feeling like a chore. Hopefully picks up.

*EDIT*

Oof. This was indeed really boring. A pointless 90 minutes just to set up the
Crisis animated movie.

Only part that somewhat interested me was the Clark segment since it was a take on one of the best episodes of The Twilight Zone, "Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?"

Last edited:
It definitely isn't my favorite, but it I wasn't quite as bored with it as you guys, that said... Who is in charge of the score/sound production in these new films? Dead silence in sooo many scenes, it just doesn't work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"