DC Universe - Justice League: War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfeiffer-Pfan

Cool Rider
Reaction score
The title of the next DC Universe Animated Original Movie has (tentatively) been revealed... JUSTICE LEAGUE: WAR

jl12rs.jpg

It's just a tease on the back of The Flashpoint Paradox Blu-Ray cover, but even so, The World's Finest has the story:

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/2...the-next-dc-universe-animated-original-movie/

Last edited:
Wow Justice League seems to be getting alot of cartoon treatment! Keep it coming DC!

Justice League: War details!

In a universe where Super Heroes are strange and new, Batman has discovered a dark evil that requires him to unite the World Greatest Heroes! Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, The Flash and Cyborg unite for the first time to form the Justice League!

Initial cast and crew details for Justice League: War have also been released, and are as follows.

-Jason O’Mara – Batman
-Alan Tudyk – Superman
-Michelle Monaghan – Wonder Woman
-Justin Kirk – Green Lantern
-Christopher Gorham – The Flash
-Shemar Moore – Cyborg

It's based off Geoff Johns & Jim Lee's Justice League: Origins, if there is 1 change i'd love is that Darkseid doesn't just "hurr, i invade" but that he has already weakened Planet Earth thru politicians and Evil Factories, just a little nod, please!

Alan Tudyk? This is the second guy from Firefly to voice Superman. I'm sure Nathan Fillion isn't far behind.

I wouldnt be surprised if DCUA films exist only to adapt Geoff Johns now.

Awesome cast. O'Mara is going to be a great Batman. I can't wait to find out who's voicing Aquaman.

To be honest, I haven't liked any of the JL DCAU releases yet... mostly just the Batman ones and a few of the Superman ones.

Ugh, if they're just gonna adapt Johns stories from now on, I think this is where I tune out.

Ugh, if they're just gonna adapt Johns stories from now on, I think this is where I tune out.

They're not horrible but inferior to the original DCAU itself. I'd prefer to see adaptation of older stuff if they're going the adaptation route myself but I'm an old fogey.

Ugh... Not Johns again. That's three in a bloody row. This was a very, very bland origin story for JL and elements of the story was done alot better on the DCAU.

If they wanted a JL origin story, they should have gone with Morrison's from the late 90's.

Morrison's story already has them as a team, it was more of an re-union than a true origin.

And it's basic premise of the Morrison story was already covered by the first episodes of the DCUA Justice League series.

I don't know how I feel about the new animations being Johns' stomping grounds. One one hand, they're not actually bad films, on the other, they will soon become a mite predictable...

While I don't mind adaptions, they need to consider doing some original stories again. Hope they adapt Lees style though.

The DCAU is embracing the N52 universe... that's great... great...

Tudyk and Monaghan are the only ones I've ever heard of. I just want Joel McHale to voice Hal already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"