DC Universe - Justice League: War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. I have no interest in it. The original story was bland and most of the team was poorly written. I'll probably still watch it but I'm not expecting something good.

war-630x210.jpg

Official 8:08 minute Justice League: War Featurette

Meh. I have no interest in it. The original story was bland and most of the team was poorly written. I'll probably still watch it but I'm not expecting something good.
Again, THIS X1000.

Aquaman better ****ing be in this.

Hasn't he been replaced by Shazam in it?

He might get another cameo.

Strangelly i don't mind, i would actually like them to do sequels to this
This is what i said. Now i see that they deleted Aquaman and Cyborg remains in the team, yeah, i just lost any interest i had in this.

We won't get to see them mad sharks take down Parademons. :(

That's ********, Aquaman should be in this. He always gets shafted.

I could care less about Shazam he has had a short and various animated adaptions, this movie was a second chance for Aquaman to shine, for the past 15 years I've loved the character and this is ********.

Isn't Aquaman selling well? If that's the case there's no point in forcing less popular characters like Cyborg

Technically JL is selling well so that means cyborg is selling well but Aquaman is in two titles that are both top 10 so I don't see the logic to adding Shazam.

I could care less about Shazam he has had a short and various animated adaptions, this movie was a second chance for Aquaman to shine, for the past 15 years I've loved the character and this is ********.

I agree. I was really hoping this would lead to an eventual "Justice League: The Throne of Atlantis" movie that would basically be an Aquaman movie in the way that Flashpoint Paradox is a Flash movie (which is to say a Justice League movie second). So much for that dream.

So you do have some interest :o

Aquaman stabs out one of Darkseid's goddamn eyeballs, as well as saves the League from a legion of Parademons. He should be in this mofo.

Morrison's JLA and the JLU was far superior. It's why this series was such a letdown. I'd prefer to have seen them adapted.

I just watched the featurette. I'll definitely be watching this. Aquaman not being in it sucks. I've not read the new52 origin, so hopefully I enjoy it. O'Mara sounded great as Batman

This might be the first DTV I don't watch.

Absolutely thrilled that they are using Darkseid, I just hope we get to see more Jack Kirby characters this time!

Is it so hard for them to just give me The Killing Joke already?

I'd rather have the Long Halloween than the Killing Joke

Is it so hard for them to just give me The Killing Joke already?

There's no point in making a whole feature of it, the story is 20 minutes long max, not to mention it's just talking and talking aaaand more talking.

I would prefer they pretend the Killing Joke does not exist. There are better stories to adapt than that bloated, misogynistic waste of paper. Having said that, I am excited at the prospect of a Long Halloween film; I would prefer they apply their own style to the film, as Sale could not draw women back then. He drew a lot from Frazetta, but did not understand what makes Frazetta's art work, until later. On a semi-connected note, I have to confess I am excited about the idea of hearing one of my favorite female comic characters-Gilda Dent-brought to life.

Justice League War is based on the New 52 Justice League, issues 1 through 6 where the Justice League fight Darkseid and his paradeamons. If they follow the source material, Aquaman should be in it and well as the origin of Cyborg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"