DC Universe - Justice League: Gods and Monsters

:yay: I thought BATMAN was the best of three.
Although SUPERMAN was a close 2nd, very interesting ending.
WONDER WOMAN was Ho-Hum.

Looking forward to the movie and the 2nd season.

man, why can't our main hero just kill the bad guy who always doing bad thing right this series.

I loved all three shorts, the Superman one was easily the best, Batman had the best atmosphere and Wonder Woman the most comedic one.

Did anyone think of original Marvel Thor with Wonder Woman? She could call back her weapon like Mjölnir and can create portals just like Mjölnir could originally.

Green Lantern, Steel and Mary Marvel:

bcAYr4S.jpg

I enjoyed the 3 shorts, the Superman one was especially good with the Brainiac twist. The Wonder Woman man had a neat oldschool pulp feel with a humorous role reversal.

Is Steel supposed to be a nod to Iron Patriot?

Ah, I didn't realize the other JL members were in this as they weren't in the trailer.

This will be an ongoing multimedia project from Timm and Alan Burnett. There will be more to come after the movie is released.

DC Dudes ! I have been living in a cave, because I only just saw the Gods and Monsters clips, WOW !

This is wayyyy better than JL:3000, this is an alternate JL better than anything Marvel or anything else has dreamed up (although saying that I always liked Squadron Supreme, because it really shows how great the whole JL concept is).

Anyway, they may be rougher around the edges .....and in some cases vampires, but JL G and M is fantastic. No matter how good the cinematic marvel universe is DC has always been better with its TV series, both live action and animated (especially animated).

No disrespect to Marvel, there are plenty of marvel characters I like, but I've never found them to have the raw archetypal mythic kind of vibe that DC heroes have had. But that's just me.

Cheers :super:

Saw it. Quite enjoyable I thought and far better than the most recent DC animated offerings.

No disrespect to Marvel, there are plenty of marvel characters I like, but I've never found them to have the raw archetypal mythic kind of vibe that DC heroes have had. But that's just me.

Cheers :super:

You and me both brother!

I absolutely loved it. I'm actually wondering who was portrayed better - Sups, Batman or Wonder Woman... and I can't decide!

I'm so happy that Bruce Timm is back. He gets his DC characters like nobody else!

I totally loved this film, they managed to pack 3 origins into it and develop all the Trinity so well along with some of the supporting characters. I want a full blown proper series for this.

This type of quality I want out of the DC DTVs, not the badly written JL:War type films.

kinda disappoint still hope this guy stick with killing rule.

This was excellent. Bruce Timm is back! I love these new takes on the big 3, like Timm said in the doco, it's the same approach as when DC just reinvented GL and Flash back in the 50's and just ran with them leading them to become the most iconic.

Superman is a bit Adam Jensen. Vampire Bats is always a novel idea. And Bekka is a great take as well (that origin!). Plus they're all more geared and palatable for today's generation being more sexually liberated and violent. I just want Timm to run these forever. Sucks we gotta wait til next year for the next Machinima shorts, right?

Green Lantern, Steel and Mary Marvel:

bcAYr4S.jpg

Wait is that John Henry Irons Steel or the other one: (?)

200px-Steelindestructman1_1978.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"