Katee Sackhoff is the Once and Future Bo-Katan

Bo in live action will be cool and it's a great casting choice. I'm just expecting her to be in a flashback scene though

Kind of hoping now that we will see Santine make her live action debut (via flashbacks or as a ghost) in Obi-Wan's series.

You expect Nicole Kidman to show up on the Obi-Wan show?

Why would Nicole Kidman be selected to portray the role? They could cast a younger actress for the role since the character had died when she was still young.

‘Twas a Moulin Rouge joke.
Obi losing his baes:
xtBoaNP.jpg

7Uc1xv9.jpg

Tx6zs0b.jpg

Last edited:
It honestly never even occurred to me that it might have been done on purpose. I just thought, "ha, he's had 2 love interests named Satine." Of course, I had also forgotten that she was referred to as "the Duchess Satine" in the movie. Now it seems so obvious. :funny:

(for the record ^The Duke doesn't say The Duchess in that scene, he says The Courtesan who Satine is playing)
And...

WTFRAK is all this Satine stuff doing in my thread!?
\
41cu4d.gif
;)

Last edited:
One of my favourite characters introduced in the Clone Wars, looking forward to seeing her in live action, it's going to be interesting to see what has happened with her since the end of the Clone Wars.

One of my favourite characters introduced in the Clone Wars, looking forward to seeing her in live action, it's going to be interesting to see what has happened with her since the end of the Clone Wars.

Well, she went into hiding again and then Sabine gave her to Darksaber to hopefully unite the Mandalorians about 2 years before ANH.

My guess is that since Gideon has the Darksaber now, he probably killed her for it and she'll be in this season as a flashback. Just my guess...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"